Voting History
rated:
Coupon for $10 gift card with precription - NEW or transferred. Exp 1/31

Coupon pages
http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=coupons_specials

Fixed now. Click link above then click Pharmacy on the left side

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I was told by the pharmacist at Target that I could print out the coupon for the $10 gift card for a new prescription. ... (more)

mrsValerie (Feb. 18, 2010 @ 9:28a) |

just go to KMARtT have 4 x $25 off coups.. plenty of them
in store..

idajean (Feb. 19, 2010 @ 9:16a) |

can you help me find one ? thanks.

vivian6803 (Feb. 25, 2010 @ 2:42p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The link is not working. Got error " Server had unexpected error".

Never sign up for their auto refill, you'll have a heck of a time trying to get out of it.

copy and paste

http://offers.e-centives.com/mcp/pd.cfm?encp=bw3Edh8NsU3vzmfu%2BCqxk1gE5kAdfbx6dC45DH8m6FuvNQDwYVl3xOH31DkRj79yzb%2BSNmiA403U%0D%0Ak0Vud5AkAA%3D%3D

You will have to install a coupon printer.

http://www.target.com
Coupons on left menu
then Pharmacy (1)

it's per prescription so if you have multiple prescriptions, print enough using different PCs

Anyone do this yet? I've seen this promo in the weekly ad a number of times, but the fine print always mentions an age restriction (ie 55 and up)

At last... I've been watching their print ads for weeks hoping they'll print one of these. I never thought to check their online coupons.

They have Target $10 and $25 coupons in the Phoenix AZ Sunday paper frequently. Not sure why this is such a bargain since they seem to always be available. Also, Costco pharmacy is cheaper for me. It's cheaper for me to fill my Rx at Costco with no insurance benefits, than it is to go to Target and use my insurance discount (you don't have to be a member of Costco to use their pharmacy).

maynard7 said: They have Target $10 and $25 coupons in the Phoenix AZ Sunday paper frequently. Not sure why this is such a bargain since they seem to always be available. Also, Costco pharmacy is cheaper for me. It's cheaper for me to fill my Rx at Costco with no insurance benefits, than it is to go to Target and use my insurance discount (you don't have to be a member of Costco to use their pharmacy).

how about just a simple "thanks OP". I don't see you sharing any deals on here.

maynard7 said: They have Target $10 and $25 coupons in the Phoenix AZ Sunday paper frequently. Not sure why this is such a bargain since they seem to always be available. Also, Costco pharmacy is cheaper for me. It's cheaper for me to fill my Rx at Costco with no insurance benefits, than it is to go to Target and use my insurance discount (you don't have to be a member of Costco to use their pharmacy).

"Seem to be" is the key phrase here. I transferred a prescrition last week and couldn't find a coupon until today thanks to the OP. I transfer my prescriptions at least once a year and Target is one of my options. I don't have to be a member of Costco, but it helps greatly if there is one in my state (which there isn't). Now you know why it is such a bargain. $10 is $10, but thanks for the effort.

What part of the paper do you find these coupons?
I've only been looking at the weekly insert which seems to have the pharmacy coupon every six weeks or so.

Thanks.

this coupon isnt there anymore, any help where to get one

moonshark7 said: this coupon isnt there anymore, any help where to get oneStill there for me. Just click "Pharmacy" on the left. It may disappear after you print 2.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not seeing it today.
Anyone else?

Never mind - I found it in the coupon section.
Thanks OP!!

I was in store but couldnt print it from their machine right so c.s. gave me a coupon said was coming out in this wks flyer (TX)

This was a good deal although it disappeared from the website some time ago. I had printed one, than read that it was limited to one coupon per prescription. I actually brought in five new prescriptions and got $50 in gift cards today. I photocopied the one that I had printed out from the website and they were happy to take one for each new prescription.

Dang, the coupon link is gone from the site.

anyone has a spare coupon that I could use, please?

stuffedwallet said: Dang, the coupon link is gone from the site.

offered expired 1/31. It is dead now.

MISTERCHEAP said: stuffedwallet said: Dang, the coupon link is gone from the site.

offered expired 1/31. It is dead now.

Shame on me. The prescription was ready for pickup 4 days ago and I delayed and delayed...

Don't despair. I'm sure there will be another coupon in the 2/7 or 2/14 ad.

Has anyone seen a pharmacy coupon in this weeks Target paper? TIA

Back on in this weeks add.

I was told by the pharmacist at Target that I could print out the coupon for the $10 gift card for a new prescription. I can't find the page where this is possible. Would appreciate it someone could tell me. Thanks.

just go to KMARtT have 4 x $25 off coups.. plenty of them
in store..

can you help me find one ? thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014