Printable Coors Beer Rebates - some NBPR

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wow, directly from Coors. 4 different rebates, 2 NBPR and 2 BPR. Lots of states.

Coors Rebates

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

On the week of 1/17, Walgreens and CVS are going to have a Buy $20 worth of Pepsi/Frito Lay, get $10 RR/ECB sale. If you live in an applicable state, the $7.50 back WYB $20 worth of Pepsi/Frito Lay, NBPR, makes $20 worth of junk food $2.50 AR and RR or ECB.

Thanks OP!

where did you find these on the coor light site

34state said: where did you find these on the coor light site

Right here: http://www.coorslight.com/superbowl44/coupon/LGC03105609_101058_LR.pdf

never mind, I found it. you have to try and enter the giveaway for prizes

I called coors; they said these are GOOD!!

Do you have to buy it all on one receipt?

oneangelicrn said: Do you have to buy it all on one receipt?
Since the requirement, as written on the form, is to provide the "receipt(s)," I see no way it could be anything other than one OR MORE receipts. That is what the (s) normally denotes.

Bill

centrifuge41 said: On the week of 1/17, Walgreens and CVS are going to have a Buy $20 worth of Pepsi/Frito Lay, get $10 RR/ECB sale. If you live in an applicable state, the $7.50 back WYB $20 worth of Pepsi/Frito Lay, NBPR, makes $20 worth of junk food $2.50 AR and RR or ECB.

I apologize, but what is NBPR?

megagift said:

I apologize, but what is NBPR?

(N)o (B)eer (P)urchase (R)equired.

is it me or is that pdf almost 8 mb!

crazypalooza said: is it me or is that pdf almost 8 mb!
I hadn't noticed before, but my copy is 7.62 mb...

Thanks OP! Now to go thru my receipts since 12/11.

junkityjunk said: Thanks OP! Now to go thru my receipts since 12/11.
I did that yesterday and had enough for one of the $7.50 rebates and $12.50 toward the next one.

The NBPN rebates are limited in number:

5,000 of the $10 rebates and 20,000 of the $7.50 reabtes:

twww.coorslight.com/superbowl44/coupon/coupon.aspx?recordid=8970625

babswhyit said: The NBPN rebates are limited in number:

5,000 of the $10 rebates and 20,000 of the $7.50 reabtes:

twww.coorslight.com/superbowl44/coupon/coupon.aspx?recordid=8970625

That page is gone and someone reported in another thread that the forms are no longer there. Could they have reached their limit? That would really suck to pull a rebate offer before the expiration date. I was just getting read to mail mine out and was going to ask how picky rebates like this are about stuff that would qualify as deli. If I claim it's deli and it's not will they possibly reject it?

I got a $7.50 rebate in the mail yesterday. Not sure if they were out of the $10 ones or decided that I did not qualify for the $10. I had only submitted one form and sent it a few days before the expiration.

I got the $10 and $7.50 on the same day, even though I sent them on days apart. My brother also got both of his on the same day.

How quickly did you mail them? Like I said, I waited until almos tthe last minute to send mine in (my fault, I bought the stuff a while ago).

billrubin said: How quickly did you mail them? Like I said, I waited until almos tthe last minute to send mine in (my fault, I bought the stuff a while ago).

Actually, I mailed them pretty late. I was a little surprised I still got both. Probably the last few days of Jan or early Feb. while the rebate started in early Dec.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014