• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those who have been wanting to try the Alli Weight Loss Pills, the starter kit (90ct) is on sale this week.

Regular Price - 59.99

-$10.00 off (Sale price this week)
-$5.00 Rite Aid Q ([url]http://img.ionmx.com/ionmxweb2/MXOrgs/6008/Content/images/consol...[/url]) -- received link from RA email
-5.00 off $20 VV or $5 off $25 from redplum.com (try zip code 19549)
= $39.99

- $10 SCR (Feb 2010, Rebate # 43)
-$25 Gift Card (Healthy Heart RA Rebate #552 - Purchase Fifty Dollars ($50.00) of Any Variety for a $25.00 Rite Aid Gift Card)
= $4.99 + tax

** For those who want to argue that this only counts as $49.99 towards the Healthy Heart Rebate, to be sure you top over $50, you can purchase "Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste, 4 oz." for $2.99, $0 OOP (-$2 SCR #3, - $1 coupon from 1/17 ss = $0.00)

For those who need the 120 count refills, you can do a similar deal:

Regular Price - 69.99
-$10.00 off (Sale price this week)
-$5.00 Rite Aid Q ([url]http://img.ionmx.com/ionmxweb2/MXOrgs/6008/Content/images/consol...[/url]) -- received link from RA email
-$5.00 off $20 VV or $5 off $25 from redplum.com (try zip code 19549)
-$10.00 MQ (Save $10.00 on any 1 Alli, 120 ct or 170 ct, from Redplum 1/3)
= $39.99

- $10 SCR (Feb 2010, Rebate # 43)
-$25 Gift Card (Healthy Heart RA Rebate #552 - Purchase Fifty Dollars ($50.00) of Any Variety for a $25.00 Rite Aid Gift Card)
= $4.99 + tax

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Even though I dont need or use the stuff, I was ready to rip you for copying and pasting from another site without giving credit.

Until I saw YOU were the poster on the other site.....

Green.

hahahah thanks LetsGoMets1 at least there's people making sure credit is given where due hope someone finds this useful!

I HAVE been waiting to try them! Thanks for the info. I'm new to the Rite Aid program so I'm going to follow your instructions to the tee.

nanciek said: I HAVE been waiting to try them! Thanks for the info. I'm new to the Rite Aid program so I'm going to follow your instructions to the tee.
And you're new to Fat Wallet--Welcome!

I saw a special bonus pack today with 90 ct at the 60 ct price ($39.99). I was also able to stack 2 of the $5/$20 coupons, since my total was greater than $40 with a filler. Bought it just for the purpose of getting the $25 GC and toss the thing on eBay for another $20.

I'm glad my scenario is helping some people out

MoneyNoMore - You may want to consider returning that Alli 60ct +30ct you bought. I'm not sure if that will qualify for the Healthy Heart Rebate.
While it WILL definitely count towards the $10 SCR#43, the description for the healthy Heart rebate doesnt say it should. Case in point;

SCR#43:
$10 for "Purchase One (1):
Starter Pack, 60 ct.
Starter Pack, 90 ct.
Refills, 120 ct."

Healthy Heart:
" Alli Weight Loss Aid Starter Kit, 90 ct., or Refills, 120 ct. "

**Thus for any who are still considering doing this deal, I would buy the 90ct starter pack to be safe. MoneyNoMore, if you decide to not return it, please update and let others know if the 60 ct did indeed clear.

nanciek said: I HAVE been waiting to try them! Thanks for the info. I'm new to the Rite Aid program so I'm going to follow your instructions to the tee.

K Make sure that when you buy the colgate total it is specifically the Advanced Whitening variety. Only that one counts for both the Healthy Heart rebate and the #3 $2.00 Rebate. Hope it helps whoever you're buying it for!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014