Winn Dixie $10.00 off $50.00 question/policy.

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
We have a $10 off $50 coupon at Winn Dixie.
It specifically states that this is pre-tax limit.
It doesn't say pre-coupon but i'm assuming that this is the case.
What about pre-winn dixie discounts off items?

Right now I have 5 Qs for free mighty dog can food up to .99 cent.
I have another 5 Qs for free purina dog/cat food up to 1.99.

I figure that will get me close to $15.00 toward my $50.00 purchase pre-coupon.

Let's say that an item is normally $4.99 but with my winn dixie card it's $3.50.
Do I get $4.99 toward my purchase of $50 or the $3.50 after the discount?

I hope question is clear... I'm trying to spend as little as possible while utilizing the $10 free dollars.

Thanks!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Typically, its your total before tax and after all the store discounts.

MsJAP said: Typically, its your total before tax and after all the store discounts.

Ok, so am I safe in assuming it's pre-coupons?

No, I think it would be the amount after coupons & discounts, before tax.

I've had mixed results with these kinds of coupons. Try giving that coupon before all the others.

what they do at winn dixie is they take your reward card first so its 50.00 after all winn dixie sales. then you give them your 10.00 coupon first before all other coupons it works for me all the time so if you have 40.00 in free coupons and get 10.00 of something else your order will be free or at least real cheap. hope this helps

After you give them your WD card and they ring up the groceries, ALWAYS give them the $10 off $50 coupon before the other coupons. This makes things simpler for the cashier and you. At least, this has been my experience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.