20% off - Motel 6

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Simply place the Corporate Plus ID CP545856 in the box that reads Corporate Plus ID/Number when making an online reservation through Motel 6's website and you'll receive your 20% discount.

Motel 6
See Motel 6 discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where was this the first 8 years of my adult life? Son of a...!

Sweet

Received no discount other than the standard 10% Web discount

EDIT: Found why we did not get the discount. Valid on stays before May 31, 2010.

Just tried it, I got 20% off for a Las Vegas 3-day, Apr 16- Apr 18, $10 off, Reg. $49.99, with code $39.99

If a Click 6 rate is listed, discount still applies, just doesn't seem like much because it is already discounted.

We'll leave the light on for ya....cause if we don't, it might not come back on

Thanks saved a lot for me.

still works!

I have used this twice with great success. I am very pleased with Motel 6 for basic accomodations with internet access and the last place had HBO as well! I think my receipt stated allied business alliance as the group that is associated with the code.

thx OP. Saved me $20.

Thanks OP, just used it.

so this is where you bring your hookers n blow?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014