• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mobil 1 Logo
Disclaimer
Rebate Link

To receive a $15.00 rebate check, send original register receipt showing proof of purchase of five (5) one-quart bottles, one (1) case; or one (1) four-quart jug plus one (1) one-quart bottle of Mobil 1 motor oil products and one (1) Mobil 1 Extended Performance Oil Filter; or

To receive a $12.00 rebate check, send original register receipt showing proof of purchase of five (5) one-quart bottles, one (1) case; or one (1) four-quart jug plus one (1) one-quart bottle of Mobil 1 motor oil products; or

To receive a $5.00 rebate check, send original register receipt showing proof of purchase of either five (5) one-quart bottles, one (1) case; or one (1) four-quart jug plus one (1) one-quart bottle of Mobil Clean 5000, Clean High Mileage or Mobil Clean 7500 motor oil products and,

Member Summary
April 1, 2010 - June 30, 2010
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

doesn't seem to include Advanced Auto as a seller...oh well..

is pepboys on the list? pepboys of southern California has 5 quarts and 1 mobile one filter for $30. that will be a good deal.

WalMart's not included in the rebate either , otherwise this would be a steal $22-$15 = $7

The list of retailers is very narrow. OSH is the only place that I recognize from SoCal. There's a Napa, but it looks like it's a Napa for one specific city.

Really selective.

Amazon is on the list.

dhho1 said: is pepboys on the list? pepboys of southern California has 5 quarts and 1 mobile one filter for $30. that will be a good deal.

The last time I went to PepBoys, I had 4 new tires installed and a 4-wheel alignmnent. The next day we left the SF Bay Area for a trip to the Grand Canyon. As we passed onto the higher, windier roads there we heard a strange noise coming from the back of the car as the car wobbled about. I stopped the car got out and discovered that the rear passenger-side wheel was being held on by a single bolt, whch I burned myself on when I took it in hand very briefly.

I've never again set foot in a PepBoys since that happened in 1987.

GreenTrash said: dhho1 said: is pepboys on the list? pepboys of southern California has 5 quarts and 1 mobile one filter for $30. that will be a good deal.

The last time I went to PepBoys, I had 4 new tires installed and a 4-wheel alignmnent. The next day we left the SF Bay Area for a trip to the Grand Canyon. As we passed onto the higher, windier roads there we heard a strange noise coming from the back of the car as the car wobbled about. I stopped the car got out and discovered that the rear passenger-side wheel was being held on by a single bolt, whch I burned myself on when I took it in hand very briefly.

I had very bad experience from PepBoys too, so I avoid it. But I'll buy from them if they have nice deals like the Mobil 1 EP.

My younger sister had an oil change at Wal-Mart and they forgot to replace the oil fill cap. She realized it on a 200 mile trip down the interstate when smoke was coming from under the hood. Opened it up and oil was all over the engine and the underside of the hood. Had the engine cleaned and had to replace the sound dampening material under the hood. Wal-Mart offered a free oil change as compensation.

Although I wouldn't let Wal-Mart change the oil in my car (or even put air into my tires), I'll buy Mobil 1 from them if it's cheap.

GreenTrash said: dhho1 said: is pepboys on the list? pepboys of southern California has 5 quarts and 1 mobile one filter for $30. that will be a good deal.

That is their service dept. Nothging to do with the deal on name brand merchandise. Unless u claim that Pepboy sell fake Mobile 1?! It's apples and oranges.

Pep Boys is a TERRIBLE place to bring your car. I wasted around $500 diagnosing and then never fixing a problem. Never returned.....that was in 2001.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Too bad Amazon does not have good oil deals.

Does anyone have the offical rebate form that they can post? OSH in SM did not have the form.

Thanks,

Would be a killer deal w/OSH! They have Mobil 1 on sale for $4.49/qt plus use the 20 off 50 discount coupon... for 12qts it would cost ~$1.82/qt plus taxes or 7qts plus 10 off 30 coupon for $1.35/qt

anyone has the form? I brought 10 quarts from OSH but they have no rebate form there. I thought I can download from the web but couldn't find it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014