• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Space Center rarely do this (As far as I know). Half off ticket. Pick up your paper coupon from any of the following location. No purchase necessary in order to obtain paper coupon. I don't know whether they have limitation on how many coupon you can have. (while supply last). I think each coupon is good for 4 admissions or 4 persons.

ACADEMY
CENTERPOINT ENERGY
CVS/PHARMACY
GAME CRAZY
HOLLYWOOD VIDEO
IHOP RESTAURANT
MCDONALDS
MRS. BAIRD
RANDALLS
SAMS CLUB
SUBWAY
TIMEWISE (GAS STATION WITH CONVENIENT STORE)
WACHOVIA
WELLS FARGO

http://www.spacecenter.org/Promotions.html

Here is the Link.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This isn't admission to JSC, but the disney-run "Space Center Houston".

I remember back in the 80s, traveling to the JSC campus- the visitor center was awesome and informative and you could do a self-directed tour of all the public nasa facilities. And it didn't cost $30.

"Space Center Houston" is full of ball pits, souvenir shops and four minute movies directed at 8 year olds. I'd be embarrassed to take an adult there.

dorandoran said: Space Center rarely do this.

The JSC does this consistently every summer and rarely in fall/spring.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014