• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Decent dress and casual shoes. The ones marked Italy are made by Magnanni, the ones in England are Sanders.

Not as nice as Crockett and Jones or Kiton...but good for the price.

http://www.shoemall.com/catalog/search.jsp?N=4294965969+42949672...

http://www.etwright.com/home.jsp

At Shoemall you can use the coupon NEXJUMP for 15% off the entire order

At etwright you can use ETSAVE30 for 30% off one item

ShoeMall
See ShoeMall discounts that earn 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • ShoeMall Coupons:
    HOPPING
    20% off any order (expires 4/23/14 12:59am)

Some good deals. Any idea how the quality is?

NEXJUMP is only taking 10% off. Use PRCNT15 at Shoemall for 15%.

Is it worth it to phone home about this deal?

jaddorio said: Some good deals. Any idea how the quality is?FWIW, I bought a pair of ET Wright wingtips at Nordstrom in 1990 for just under $200 (still the most expensive shoe purchase I've ever made for myself). I still wear them on occasion today.

I'm going to consider buying a couple pair if I find some I like.

Take that as you will.

Just be careful in selecting sizes, specifically WIDTH. They seem to be sold out of many Medium widths.

When does the ETSAVE30 coupon discount show up? I added the coupon code but don't see the 30%.

Kunai said: Is it worth it to phone home about this deal?

Heehee, veiled "ET reference..."

Hit "update" for the 30% coupon to take effect

Kunai said: Is it worth it to phone home about this deal?

when you call be sure to see if aj will buy the leftovers in a shopportunity....

ScrawneyWallet said: Kunai said: Is it worth it to phone home about this deal?

Heehee, failed "ET reference..."

Yeah I thought this was some ET thing too!

Got 8$ shipping at ET Wright

Good for the price - I have some vintage ET Wright wingtips in shell cordovan and completely love them. Not sure how old they are, but probably pre-1991-ish, since the company was sold in, I believe, 1991, which was roughly when the ET Wright factory closed and the "holding company" started using imports from others.

My ET Wright shell cordovans - those were the days!

While you can't find this level of quality anymore, ET Wright didn't fall quite as far as, say, Florsheim/J&M in my opinion - that makes these especially hot!

Thanks OP. Picked up some sandals, all they had in my size anyway. Wanted some blue suede shoes, that would have been killer, but not in my size.

Thanks OP!

TowHead said: Thanks OP. Picked up some sandals, all they had in my size anyway. Wanted some blue suede shoes, that would have been killer, but not in my size.

Elvis? Is that you?

mazinger said: Hit "update" for the 30% coupon to take effect

Hit update even went all the way to checkout 30% off was not applied.

Ordered 8.5 D, I usually wear 8.5 wide. don't know how bad it'll be. Anyway thanks OP.

Thanks OP!

Has anyone got the 30 % off code to work?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014