Ammo 9mm fmj 115gr $9.97 Walmart

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just bought 600 rounds of Federal 9mm ammo brass, 115gr for $9.97 per 50 at WalMart. Probably warm at today's prices if your wallyworld has it in stock. Mine had plenty in stock. Good for range or plinking. I had just back-ordered some Brown Bear from CheaperthanDirt.com for about the same price after shipping was added.

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Why not this thread?

Fiocchi .223 55gr FMJ BT - 1000 rd case of 20 rd boxes - $279
Fiocchi .223 62gr FMJ BT - 1000 rd Case... (more)

SickPup404 (Aug. 18, 2010 @ 9:18a) |

The Fiocchi 55gr has been sold out, and I've read some complaints on other forums about the accuracy of the 62gr stuff (... (more)

rumpletzer (Aug. 18, 2010 @ 10:03a) |

Great find! Thx!

SickPup404 (Aug. 18, 2010 @ 12:29p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good plicking ammo, I like it much more than brown bear. I just wish that my local wallyworld carried more ammo.

I have not been to the range in the last three years because of ridiculous ammo prices. In 2006 I paid 3.99 for 50 rnds of CCI Blazer at Academy Sports in Dallas.
So 9.97 is not great but a step in the right direction. Thanks for posting.

My local WM has has the federal 9mm for 9.47 for a few months now.
Not owning a 9 I didn't care but looking at their WWB price I guess it's OK. I own a SW p99 in .45 and like the other poster, I have not went out shooting for years because of the expense. The last time I bought remmington ammo it was ~8 bucks a box of 50. I can only get it that cheap now if I buy reloading stuff and Make my own.

Anyone know of anywhere I can get .223/5.56 re-loadable (center fire primer/brass casing) for under 35 cents a round?

There was a deal I passed up (been kicking myself ever since) because I didn't have the money. It was a case of 1000 shipped for around $330. I think I deserve another kick for that *kick*

$9.47 at my local Walmarts. Been that price for at least 6 months, and is the regular price and not a sale.

kdn102 said: Anyone know of anywhere I can get .223/5.56 re-loadable (center fire primer/brass casing) for under 35 cents a round?

There was a deal I passed up (been kicking myself ever since) because I didn't have the money. It was a case of 1000 shipped for around $330. I think I deserve another kick for that *kick*

Try this....

http://www.ammoengine.com/

ams30 said: $9.47 at my local Walmarts. Been that price for at least 6 months, and is the regular price and not a sale.

This. I've not bought ammo in a few months. Last I checked, the trick wasn't finding it at this price, it was finding it at all.

kdn102 said: Anyone know of anywhere I can get .223/5.56 re-loadable (center fire primer/brass casing) for under 35 cents a round?

Good place to serch here also www.gun-deals.com

While I appreciate all gun deals posted, very much in fact, this doesn't really warrant a "hot deal". WalMart has had this price on Blazer Brass/Federal, literally forever. This isn't a rollback, pricecut, whatever. This is their everyday price, and always has been.

Vexas said: While I appreciate all gun deals posted, very much in fact, this doesn't really warrant a "hot deal". WalMart has had this price on Blazer Brass/Federal, literally forever. This isn't a rollback, pricecut, whatever. This is their everyday price, and always has been.

Don't compare today's prices to what they have been in the past. If it is available at an excellent price, it is a "hot deal." Particularly if you don't have to pay shipping costs.

If you have given up checking WalMart for 9mm, try again. Inventory levels have seemed to pick up drastically in many locations. Some stores have even stopped limitting what you can buy. I could have walked out with 15 1000 round cases a few weeks ago.

sounds more like your firearm is picky than a real problem with the ammo. Cheap ammo should have an "expectation" to be a little dirtier, especially something like brown bear. I've never had issues with the federal, blazer, umc, or winchester from WalMart, heck I don't even have issues with Brown Bear, but am aware certain firearms probably do.

Anyone have any issues with using this Federal in an XD9SC? I saw boxes of these at Gander Mt. for almost $20 each.
How much lower per round could you get by reloading your own 9mm?

i hav'nt had any luck with this kind of ammo.....last 4 boxs caused 1-2 jams per box.....never again

$9.97 for a 50rd-box of Federal is the current price at WalMart. WalMart has never sold this for higher, so it is not a discount or price drop.

Mikey895 said: $9.97 for a 50rd-box of Federal is the current price at WalMart. WalMart has never sold this for higher, so it is not a discount or price drop.

Yeah, I've been paying this for a couple years at Wal-Mart. It used to be called Blazer Brass at $8.97, then they changed the name to Federal Champion and started charging $9.97, well over a year ago.

Just bought some from Cabela's and AIM for under $7/box
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=00...
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=APMC223SS109&groupid...

Might try searching around on cheaperthandirt.com.

heh it was only like 2 or 3 years ago WalMart was selling 100 round value packs for $12

Yea those were the days of cheap brass.

This is the best I could do recently: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1023070/

Remington® UMC 9MM Handgun Ammunition, 250-Round Mega Pack
Item #412731
$59.99 x 2 = $119.98

Subtotal: $119.98
$20.00 off -$20.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
* Tax: $7.65
Updated Total: $107.63

Might place another order in a few days and get 1,000 rounds for right at $215. 22˘ a round.

i just paid 24 bux for 100 box at wallmart, so 10 bux for 50 is good. Got to go check it out. and start going to range already.

smokediverxxx said: i hav'nt had any luck with this kind of ammo.....last 4 boxs caused 1-2 jams per box.....never again

What kind of gun are you using them in? I shoot WWB in a 9mm Stoeger Cougar 8000, 1911 conversion kit on a STI Spartan frame and Tanfoglio Match. I've only gotten a stovepipe once with the Spartan and that was from teaching someone with a limp wrist. I don't use WWB for matches, but for me the track record has been good (1 stovepipe in ~1200 rounds in each pistol).

Why not this thread?

Fiocchi .223 62gr FMJ BT - 1000 rd Case of 20 rd boxes - $299
(Free shipping on both)

SickPup404 said: kdn102 said: Anyone know of anywhere I can get .223/5.56 re-loadable (center fire primer/brass casing) for under 35 cents a round?

Why not this thread?

(Free shipping on both)

The Fiocchi 55gr has been sold out, and I've read some complaints on other forums about the accuracy of the 62gr stuff (something like 3 inch groups at 100 yards).

35 cents a brass round isn't too tough to find. Palmetto State Armory has 1000 rounds of .223 Federal brass for $299 + $12 shipping. Palmetto is totally legit.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/223-556-ammo.php

rumpletzer said: SickPup404 said: kdn102 said: Anyone know of anywhere I can get .223/5.56 re-loadable (center fire primer/brass casing) for under 35 cents a round?

Why not this thread?

(Free shipping on both)

The Fiocchi 55gr has been sold out, and I've read some complaints on other forums about the accuracy of the 62gr stuff (something like 3 inch groups at 100 yards).

35 cents a brass round isn't too tough to find. Palmetto State Armory has 1000 rounds of .223 Federal brass for $299 + $12 shipping. Palmetto is totally legit.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/223-556-ammo.php

Great find! Thx!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014