• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$23 for Kings Island tickets. Any ticket, any day!

Use the link below to purchase one-day tickets for any day to Kings Island Amusement Park and Boomerang Bay Water Park located near Cincinnati.

Something for everyone in the family. Many large coasters as well as an award winning kid’s area. Rated “Best Kids Area” in the world since 2001 by Amusement Today.

Link to $23 tickets

Member Summary

Tips for parents with young children:

As soon as you go through the ticket turnstile, head to the front office immediately to the right. Have your children's height measured and given wrist bands. The measuring devices they use at the rides err on the tall side plus you can avoid having your kids pulled off rides to be measured if they have the writbands. If you want to ride some of the coasters, get a parent pass that will allow one adult ride and then let a second adult enter through the exit to ride while the first adult watches the kids.

your link takes to a page with no information on the tickets...

I think the Mods edited out the Company ID information from your link...Mods - heard of case by case basis?!?

Here's the correct link:

Kings Island $23 tickets

Link doesn't work. It goes to blank page.

Great job, OP! I was hoping there would be a follow-up to last year's great prices. Diamondback, here we come again!!!

Huh? Why does it say KYCUL Louisville? Looks like this link is actually buying tickets for a Cedar Fair park in Louisville vs. the Kings Island in Cincinnati, OH.

Is your link for somewhere in Kentucky or is it for the one in Ohio?
dennisfuller said: Here's the correct link:

Kings Island $23 tickets

I think the tickets are intended for employees of Kentucky Credit Union League, Louisville ,KY (close to Cincinnati)

dennisfuller said: Kings Island $21.99 tickets

Great price!! I'm tired of Kings Island, but I end up going every year anyway. Thanks!

It looks like this is supposedly for Ford Workers ... any chance they will check when you show up?

pjs22 said: It looks like this is supposedly for Ford Workers ... any chance they will check when you show up?

Last year some friends used the discount for the Kentucky Credit Union League and they had no problemn using their $22 tickets.

I don't see any where on the Kings Island link where it states you need to bring id. This UAW Webiste references the link for the KI discount but does not mention the need for an id. When you print off the ticket, it should come with a list of terms and conditions. KI can't just ask for an additional id unless it's stated on the ticket.

Has anyone purchased and printed the Ford workers ticket yet? I was just wondering if it says anything about showing ID in the terms. I doubt it but was just wondering. Thanks!

While I have not tried these tickets. I doubt very very seriously that the gate children will try and stop someone who might not be UAW while using these tickets. Quick answer, my uncle Bob gave these to me. Seriously. These may be a benefit, or sale offered to UAW members. And in that capacity, perhaps were not supposed to buy them. But someone who is UAW purchasing them, they can give them to anyone they want to.

I've been plenty of times over the years on P&G day. I have never worked for Profit and Gawd, But my friends parents do. And many years the parental units didn't want to go so they gave the tickets to us.

Thanks for posting. We have family passes, so I won't be buying them. But it's nice to know. And if I wanted to bring someone . . .

Bear

I agree with you Bear, but I just wanted to make sure things haven't changed. My dad is a UAW (has worked at Navistar for years) and used to always get discounted tickets like these for KI. They were for friends or family of the UAW - it didn't matter to them who they were for. Unfortunately, Navistar quit selling them years ago.

And thanks to both people who posted the links!

do you know of any good deals on the pay once visit twice tickets? we are going for 2 days in June and it is expensive... Thanks

Thank you for the websites..just bought 8 tix and saved a bundle!!

Sounds like a great deal, I want to take the kids in July - but the link is not working.

The link in the sixth post of this thread ($23 per ticket)is still working.

Updated link in Quick Summary to one that works. Different link but still $21.99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014