• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

KIDS MEAL (20.04kB)
Disclaimer

. (32.66kB)
Disclaimer
The Detroit Tigers are Detroit's #1 Sports Value!

The Tigers have five dollar tickets, five dollar parking, five dollar kids and adult meals, the "Every Kid, Every Sunday" giveaway guarantee, Friday and Saturday Night Fireworks, Sunday Kids Days and more!

$5.00 tickets are available for every Tigers' home game including premium dates. See the schedule at website below

$5.00 Value Meals are available for kids and adults:

KIDS VALUE MEAL INCLUDES:
=========================
1 HOT DOG
1 CHIPS
1 DRINK
1 PAWS FINGER PUPPET

ADULT VALUE MEAL INCLUDES:
==========================
1 HOT DOG
1 CHIPS
1 PEPSI PRODUCT
1 HOOTERS GIRL DANCER FOR HIM - JUST KIDDING
1 CHIPPENDALE DANCER FOR HER - JUST KIDDING

Both value meals are available, in unlimited quantity, for every Tigers' home game. $5.00 Meals may be purchased at any Big League Grill location within Comerica Park. See the locations of concessions at Comerica Park at website below.

$5.00 parking is available every home game.

$5.00 - TICKETS, MEALS, PARKING - CLICK HERE FOR THE INFO.
See a 360 degree panoramic view of Comerica Park - Click Here

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

hate baseball but haven't been to comerica yet...

how do you buy the ticket? I only see $14 +

GO Tigers!

What do you get for going to the game?

msteinha said: What do you get for going to the game?

misery.

Shot at.

Your driver's side rear door window smashed and anything electronic removed (that seriously happened at my last game)

Please. Enough Detroit (and Michigan) bashing. That sort of thing happens near Yankee Stadium too. I know. I'm a transplanted New Yorker who now lives in Michigan.

With the way the Mariners are going this season, the team might want to think about a promotion like this or continue to only draw fans when teams like the Yankees & Red Sox are in town.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014