• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

soap
Disclaimer
Ive done this deal 3 times and it is slippery when wet.

Seventh Generation Dish Soap 25oz x 3 = 75oz

Purchase 3 @ 2.69 - ymmv
Target Cpn -1.00
-------------------
3 @ 1.69 = 5.07


Send in for $5 rebate and don't sweat the small stuff. There are also some $2/2 MFQ coupons around. Hello!. Possible MM, buy 4 or 5 get free as well.

See attachments!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty hot if the rebate goes through...worth a shot!

Any other 7th gen product which makes this a good deal? Or is everything else just making it too expensive..?

Nice deal. Will the rebate house reduce the coupon amount from the rebate? I am not sure which one did but one of the shampoo deals had problems with ECB from CVS recently.


example
Disclaimer
billrubin said: Nice deal. Will the rebate house reduce the coupon amount from the rebate? I am not sure which one did but one of the shampoo deals had problems with ECB from CVS recently.

W/ the MFQ, I dont know, I havent gotten it back yet. But it does show right next to item, but I circle the price of item $1.69. Use a thick marker

I used the $1 Target and a $1 MFQ - see how it looked. Its harder to tell that 2 coupons were used. I would suggest purchasing other items as well.

Nice find OP.

EconoWallet said: Any other 7th gen product which makes this a good deal? Or is everything else just making it too expensive..?

You can check out Bathroom/Kitchen cleaners; might be a little more OOP. Ive got so many of those from Publix deals though, that I hadn't investigated those. Plus dish soap rarely have great deals.

http://www.seventhgeneration.com/rebate-limit-reached

It appears as thought rebate limit has been reached according to their website.

There $1 and $2 coupons on Seventh Generation website for any product.

danielsines said: http://www.seventhgeneration.com/rebate-limit-reached

It appears as thought rebate limit has been reached according to their website.


According to other web sites, the rebate limit was reached back in April, but some stores still had printed forms available in their isles.

The rebates do not appear to be uniquely numbered, so my guess is they just wanted to remove the official form from their web site.

As always, YMMV when it comes time to honoring the rebate, but I think Seventh Generation would be hard pressed to not honor the form since the fine print did not indicate that the program could be terminated prior to the "purchase through" date indicated.

rogue4 said: As always, YMMV when it comes time to honoring the rebate, but I think Seventh Generation would be hard pressed to not honor the form since the fine print did not indicate that the program could be terminated prior to the "purchase through" date indicated.There is a phone number on the rebate form, you could always call and ask if it's still being honored. Clearly we cannot make the case "it's still on your website" since the form is being hosted on FW.

OP, is your rebate form from the company's website?

billrubin said: rogue4 said: As always, YMMV when it comes time to honoring the rebate, but I think Seventh Generation would be hard pressed to not honor the form since the fine print did not indicate that the program could be terminated prior to the "purchase through" date indicated.There is a phone number on the rebate form, you could always call and ask if it's still being honored. Clearly we cannot make the case "it's still on your website" since the form is being hosted on FW.

But we CAN make the case that these forms were also posted in a good number of retail stores that carried Seventh Generation products. How then is a company to deny a rebate for a customer who held onto the form for a few weeks before sending it in (or that printed a form online prior to it being removed from the web site)? Long story short, the company will have the honor the rebates through the purchase dates listed on the rebate form since there was no way for them to end the rebate early per the terms and conditions of the rebate (e.g. they did not write themselves a way out of paying customers the promised $5 for purchasing three of their products).



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014