• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Possible Coupon
Disclaimer

11 Drawer Roller Cabinet
Disclaimer
I was in Harbor Freight today and the cashier shared a coupon she had with me for an 11 Drawer Roller Cabinet for $139. The tool box retails for $299 and the product description is below. I've attached an image of the coupon, not sure where you can find one. If you're like me, maybe the nice cashier will have an extra one for ya!

Also, be aware that the coupon I used is a different only in that it shows the current retail price as $299, not $249 as this one does. Model numbers match, though, and worth a shot since cashiers will be familiar with the discount.

NOTE** May or may not be ball bearing. Mine is already locked away in storage til I move so I can't verify, but the two reviews of the product mention it NOT being ball bearing..

Store your tools and roll them where you need them in this 11-drawer, 27" wide Tool Chest/Roller Cabinet Combo

Similar stackable tool storage units for your shop, garage, or work bay sell for twice the price nationwide! You get a locking top chest with three small and three large drawers; an intermediate locking chest with two drawers, and the locking roller cabinet with three drawers and an open compartment for drills and circular saws. Heavy-duty industrial steel cabinetry has internally welded joints for durability. Compare these �industrial-strength� features to rolling tool storage combo units that cost much more...

■Smooth ball-bearing drawer slides for easy opening
■Lockable drawers (key included)
■Non-slip drawer liners protect and hold tools in place
■Four 3" casters (two fixed, two swivel with brake)
■Rust-resistant, powder-coat "crinkle" black finish
■Non-slip rubber top mats, chrome-plated handles
■Total capacity: 350 lbs., plus 286.5 lbs. on top
Overall dimensions: 17" D x 27" W x 52" H (without handles), 17-3/4" D x 28-3/8" W x 52" H (with handles)
Shipping Weight: 69 lbs.

Harbor Freight, 11 Drawer Tool Box
Possible Coupon

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yep, that's $10 less then it is usually advertised for ($149). The $299 are bull. They're a little flimsy...but I'm thinking about picking one up for sewing stuff, since it's less heavy.

Definitely flimsy. I went and checked them out at HF and found that the drawers and runners flex with very little weight on them.

Don't lean on it...

I was looking at one of these last year for $149...I ended up going to the 13 drawer wider model which is built WAY better than this for $240ish after sale and coupon...IF you don't have all that many tools and it will be used very infrequently this one might not be all bad but I wasn't all that impressed with it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014