• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
Hi! My name is Angelina Farmer and I work at Doc PC Enterprises in New Mexico USA. Now if from that information you can tell me my ssn, dob, DL, last three places I lived, mother's maiden name and other pertinent information that would allow a person to steal my identity, then by all means steal it! But, I will warn you that I do have protection against identity theft, but that's not the point actually. I think it's quite silly for you to even suggest that a person's very identity can be stolen just from learning their name and where they work. I went a step further and actually supplied what state I worked in. Now it's up to you (any of you) to tell me the fine details. You can message me here with them, or feel free to post it. Either way I am quite safe.

If you are paranoid about loosing your precious identity (there really is no sarcasm here, they are precious!), you shouldn't be on the Internet. Do not spread silly unrealistic beliefs without full proof as there are other people who believe everything they read and are actually on the paranoid side. It's not right.

And don't forget that Fatwallet asks that you do not post "any material or links to any material which is KNOWINGLY false and/or defamatory, INACCURATE, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

IF Holiday Inn was afraid for their employees identity's don't you think they wouldn't have these links available nor (last I knew, this part could have changed and I am not finding any information to support or deny this) would they offer a prize for the employee who's link is used the most. Although I think this is a per hotel basis, not all of them may do this.

As for this deal itself, in the right place during the right time (like say Christmas?) it's a really good deal! Everyone is looking for ways to save money and I am sure the OP shared with us knowing this very fact and probably isn't too happy someone would have the kahunas to even suggest they put another human being at some type of risk. I can see why people have jumped on your careless post.

If you feel the need to reply to me, please do so by message and not on the board as we're getting off topic!

Thank you OP! I am sure I will have some good use for this on my vacation.

Cheers!

But the whole point is: F&F rate was great last Xmas (I got 50% off in FL) and sucks this Xmas (other Holiday Inn or IHG rates may be LOWER THAN F&F)!!

Yeah the rates don't look so hot. I'm traveling to what could be one of the least traveled-to Holiday Inn destinations at Christmastime (Fairmont, WV) and the best deal I'm getting is a discount from $110 to $93.50 (15%). Government rate is $77 so I guess I'll be there for work and not leisure.

I'm not having any luck with this website. I'm not quite sure how it works to begin with. I'm looking to book a room in the Wisconsin Dells. Are there no guarantees. Above this actual message box is Replying To: Holiday Inn (and related properties)Friends and Family Link is Back! up to 50% off nightly rates. The rate I got when something came up was $179.50 a night, that is now deal. Like I said I'm not sure how to manuever through this website and the website that I was given for "Friends & Family" doesn't work???? Can anyone help me.

just checked again in FL: and now this promo has become TWICE the price of a year ago. We've got to find a NEW IDEA, people !! and fast

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014