• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
VistaPrint 500 cards, color back,free logo, glossy shipped $10
I havent seen this one yet (only an expired version) I got a letter in the mail with it but it doesn't appear to be account specific.

500 premium cards
Free unlimited logo/photo uploads
195 full color backside options
upgrade to glossy or 100lb matte paper stock free

$10 includes shipping and handling

www.vistaprint.com/anniversary

Vistaprint
See Vistaprint promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Amazing.

Ordered another set of 500 on this offer (with some differing info on the cards), and again, the set came out cr... (more)

jimboe (Jun. 23, 2010 @ 1:39a) |

Sorry Jimboe. I hope my luck is better. I just placed an order. Custom card with photo, 100lb matte, color back, ship... (more)

116sloppyjoe116 (Jun. 23, 2010 @ 3:51a) |

Yay, I got everything I wanted and more for $10!
You rule!
Thanks!! =)

Erichel (Jun. 28, 2010 @ 2:47p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal Mr. C. Too late for me just placed an order with custom logo, color back and glossy for about $27 - and I thought that was a good deal.
At this price, I may need to order some extras. Thanks...

Thanks MC! Good find.

Thanks in 4 1

Gr8 timing, thx!
*sales tax in nyc

16% Bing CashBack or 10% ShopDiscover Reward.

Thanks OP. I priced out some cards last week with two custom logos and glossy finish and it came to $64 for 500. Using this deal, I got exactly what I wanted for $43 for 1500 of them. Great savings!!!!

Any opinions on the matte finish versus glossy? Glossy cards always seem chinsey looking to me, as traditional business cards were never glossy.

ThankYou said: Any opinions on the matte finish versus glossy? Glossy cards always seem chinsey looking to me, as traditional business cards were never glossy.

I've always gotten the non-glossy finish. My most recent batch of glossy cards has garnered much more "oohs" & "ahs", so the original "wow" factor seems higher. Hopefully that wow factor will play into them thinking of my business when they have the need ...

Site down?

Kandykornhead said: Site down?Down for me too. Anyone else?

dkong said: Kandykornhead said: Site down?Down for me too. Anyone else?

Works fine now...

Sk8terboy said: ThankYou said: Any opinions on the matte finish versus glossy? Glossy cards always seem chinsey looking to me, as traditional business cards were never glossy.

I've always gotten the non-glossy finish. My most recent batch of glossy cards has garnered much more "oohs" & "ahs", so the original "wow" factor seems higher. Hopefully that wow factor will play into them thinking of my business when they have the need ...

Thanks Sk8terboy. I went ahead and ordered the glossy. I did notice that the matte option emphasizes that it's 100lb matte but the glossy doesn't state the weight. With your cards can you tell any difference in weight/thickness between the matte vs. glossy?

Thanks

Thanks OP I got my 500 glossy business cards ($10) plus I went for 4 door Magnets ($52.47) and another 500 Business Card Magnets ($82.24) Everything I needed at terrific prices with Free Shipping

Just ordered 500 for $10. Great deal. Can't wait to get them.

1lossir said: dkong said: Kandykornhead said: Site down?Down for me too. Anyone else?

Works fine now...
Not for me. I tried FF and IE.

Snowyowl said: Thanks OP I got my 500 glossy business cards ($10) plus I went for 4 door Magnets ($52.47) and another 500 Business Card Magnets ($82.24) Everything I needed at terrific prices with Free Shipping

You got free shipping on everything?

You probably didn't get the best prices on the other products. With VistaPrint, it is usually better to place separate orders and use separate coupons that maximize the deal on each product. For instance, 4 large door magnets (I assume you got the large) could cost as little as $39.xx with a different coupon. (VistaPrint.com/boxdeals)

If you use the anniversary click through AND click on the coupon in the upper right corner that says like our TV ad? you get even better pricing.

I am only getting one free upload tho, it is charging me for the upload on the back side... anyone else?

500 glossy premium business cards with back printing, rubber stamp, car door magnet, pen, 250 regular business cards, 10 business card stickers. Shipped for $10.

Awesome deal! Thanks OP!

(I debated copying and pasting the order here, but its long and takes up a lot of room!)

how'd you get all the magnets and stickers for free? Was that part of the deal that I missed somewhere?

thanks OP. Still working.

If you look at VistaPrint, they have a bunch of free items. Usually they charge you shipping on those, but they didn't with this deal.

mine is shipped. does anyone how long before i see them ?

oops

Just purchased 500 cards. FYI - you can only upload one picture for the $10 price. Another picture is an additional $4.99.

gocint: I noticed Standard (Free) shipping was 14 days.

dkong said: 1lossir said: dkong said: Kandykornhead said: Site down?Down for me too. Anyone else?

Works fine now...
Not for me. I tried FF and IE.
Odd. Still doesn't work from my desktop (xp, ff or ie) but it worked fine on my Windows 7 starter netbook with FF. Same network. Anyway, THANKS OP!

Standard shipping in NY usually takes about 3-5 days to arrive. Don't be fooled by that 14 days. Heck useually I pick the slower option when it isn't free and it comes in 3-5 days.

dknafo said: Standard shipping in NY usually takes about 3-5 days to arrive. Don't be fooled by that 14 days. Heck useually I pick the slower option when it isn't free and it comes in 3-5 days.

thanks that's what i was hoping for. May be i see it tuesday or wednesday. cant wait

You can go to your account and track your order.

an update. i got mine today ! that was fast. They look great.

Got mine today.

All the text is askew, as if there was a text box around all the text, and someone turned the box 5 degrees. Both front & back, and both boxes of 250.

I'll have to call on Monday.

I LOVE VistaPrint deals when I find them; thanks a lot!

Got mine today. Turned out awesome!

I did end up ordering some more stuff from them. However, I did notice that there were some changes with the shipping and prices as you maneuvered around the site. Be careful before you hit the order button and make sure the deal you thought you had is still there. Otherwise very pleased.

mine came today! yippee!

I noticed the image I uploaded for my biz card isn't as sharp/clear than the PDF I have when I view it at VP. Is that normal?

Just got our second order from VistaPrint. I continue to be very impressed. We ordered some of the T-shirts, business card sized magnets, additional business cards, large postcards, self-inking stamper, and one of their customized free pens. Everything turned out really nice. I'm not a big fan of the matte finish on the front side of the business cards, but that is really a small gripe. The $10 business cards deal is a bargain.

Worked great; prices didn't show up initially as I was designing, but once I was signed into my account and check out, it was $10, SHIPPING INCLUDED!

AWESOME FIND, Thanks!

Great Deal! I love VistaPrint.

Skipping 8 Messages...
Yay, I got everything I wanted and more for $10!
You rule!
Thanks!! =)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014