• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
McDonalds 6-piece Chicken Nuggets $0.99 every MONDAY!!! YMMV

McDonalds 6-piece Chicken Nuggets $0.99 every MONDAY!!! YMMV
just finished watching a commercial, that states that on Mondays throughout the summer, Mcdonalds will have their 6piece chicken nuggets for just $0.99!!! i dont know about you guys but it's about time!!

NOTE: this is a YMMV, as most McDonalds deals.

Copy and past from stangnation305 thank You

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
its about time iam so happy for 0.99 nuggets good deal

beverlyanna (Jul. 01, 2010 @ 11:19p) |

Chicken McNuggets®:
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, ... (more)

Nate650 (Jul. 02, 2010 @ 12:37p) |

I wonder if we will get this deal in hawaii. It seems like almost every good deal excludes the islands~

wds716 (Jul. 02, 2010 @ 1:01p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

NICE! Better than wendys! and in before the this will kill you crap or 99 cents + health care crap.

Where on the chicken is the nugget again?

Where on the chicken is the nugget?

Let's just say that only boy chickens can have nuggests.

What cities is this deal known to be available in? Everyone who has seen the deal locally, mention the city.

Has anyone seen the ad in a smaller city, hundreds of miles from the nearest big city? That might imply it's available nationwide. Or it might only be available in the main metropolitan areas.

I'm trying to stick to my diet plan. Is there a limited how many you can buy?

Last week they had 99 cent Mccafe (good but not good for you).
This week they have 99 cent Mcnuggets (more of the same).
Wonder when/if will they have a 99 cent McSalad?

KYBOSH said: Last week they had 99 cent Mccafe (good but not good for you).

With the McDressing that makes a salad as unhealthy as any of the rest of the food?

Polydimethylsiloxane = PDMS

Many people are indirectly familiar with PDMS because it is an important component in Silly Putty, to which PDMS imparts its characteristic viscoelastic properties.[6] The rubbery, vinegary-smelling silicone caulks, adhesives, and aquarium sealants are also well-known. PDMS is also used as a component in silicone grease and other silicone based lubricants, as well as in defoaming agents, mold release agents, damping fluids, heat transfer fluids, polishes, cosmetics, hair conditioners and other applications.

PDMS has been used in the aerospace industry as a heat tile on reentry vehicles.[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polydimethylsiloxane

Fast Food Business Model:
1: Produce food as cheaply as possible, with the absolutely cheapest available ingredients.
2: ????
3: Profit!

Any restaurant with a 99˘ value menu is playing that game. Given a choice, I prefer Chipotle, In-N-Out, etc. But this is a great deal and I for one will be eating many McNuggets this summer if my local McDonalds participates in the promotion. Sweet & Sour sauce FTW!

sklar said: KYBOSH said: Last week they had 99 cent Mccafe (good but not good for you).

With the McDressing that makes a salad as unhealthy as any of the rest of the food?

Mcdonalds does have a side salad on the dollar menu. This is above the 99 cent price point you want, but it's close. The salads are actually pretty good in my opinion, here's a picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoshoparama/2164839828/
They come with your choice of dressing (always on the side) which, while not healthy, is at least Newman's Own!

Is this at all McDonald's? Thanks!

Haven't had a nugget in years... or even stepped inside a Mcdonalds. Is the quality still poor?

PGAFan said: Haven't had a nugget in years... or even stepped inside a Mcdonalds. Is the quality still poor?
I remember when someone took a gun to a McDonalds near San Diego and shot everyone in sight. Maybe he didn't like the quality. That was a long time ago, and I haven't heard of any such McDonalds shootings more recently, so maybe the quality is improving.

there's a mcdonalds near me that has the 6 piece nuggets for $1 every day. The store sign outside calls it the "manager's special." Honestly, I hate mcdonalds but it's a good deal since the normal 6 piece nuggets price is like $2.50.

daniellesteph said: Is this at all McDonald's? Thanks!

Yes, all McDonalds, but YMMV.

9000 said: Yo Ma-Ma said: daniellesteph said: Is this at all McDonald's? Thanks!

Are you contradicting yourself? If YMMV, doesn't that mean it's not at all McDonalds?

Yes, that's what was (supposed to be) so funny about it eh? The OP said plenty of times YMMV then our friend daniellesteph still thought it might be a good idea to ask if it was all McDonalds.... well, had to be there I guess.

just could't help myself live without McDonald's a week
thx

Yo Ma-Ma said: daniellesteph said: Is this at all McDonald's? Thanks!

Are you contradicting yourself? If YMMV, doesn't that mean it's not at all McDonalds?

This thread is now being moderated because chicken nuggets make some people REALLY angry.

Discuss particulars of the deal, availability, whatever, that's what we're here for. Dr. Gupta is on CNN.

DevilMonkey said: This thread is now being moderated because chicken nuggets make some people REALLY angry.
LOL! Now that's entertaining

why? whats wrong about it?

thanks OP. useful deal!

Just went to the McDonald's closest to the corporate headquarters in Oak Brook, IL and they said their $.99 McNugget deal was on Saturdays between 11am-2pm.

So, we have confirmed deals on Monday and Saturday.

ROAD TRIP!

its about time iam so happy for 0.99 nuggets good deal

Chicken McNuggets®:
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil,
dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water,
enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking
soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in
vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an
antifoaming agent.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK

I wonder if we will get this deal in hawaii. It seems like almost every good deal excludes the islands~

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014