• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stolen from SD: Thanks to hocus86 the OP

Citydeals.com is having a sale on Harkins movie tickets. I already bought my one pair for $9.50. It is not good for all showings, please read the disclaimer below.

The deal is $9.50 for 2 LIMIT 1 PER HOUSEHOLD.
However, you can get 2 for $12.00 at NO LIMIT which is still a decent deal.
Harkins Movie Tickets

Here is the disclaimer on the tickets:
Valid at all Harkins Theatres Nationwide.

This 50% off deal is limited one pair per household. If more than one pair of these tickets are added to the cart, they will be removed at checkout. Please present at box office to exchange for two admission tickets. Pass does not guarantee admission. Will not be replaced if lost/stolen, voided, altered or used without your permission. No cash value. Non-refundable. Void if torn.

Valid for any regular priced show and films that are designated Special Engagement starting before 6:00 pm. Not valid for Special Engagements starting after 6:00 pm. After Special Engagement has expired, pass is upgradable for 3D films and Cine Capri for an additional charge. Chares will vary depending on whether the film starts before or after 6:00 pm. Not valid for Alternative Event Programming or IMAX.

Please present at box office to exchange for an admission ticket. Pass does not guarantee admission. Will not be replaced if lost/stolen, voided, altered or used without your permission. No cash value. Non-refundable. Void if torn.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Good deal, thanks!

good deal!

Nice find!!!

Apparently not good at the Harkins near me.

cheepskate said: Apparently not good at the Harkins near me.

It does say "Valid at all Harkins Theaters". So you just may have to order from another city's site and use it at the Harkins near you.

nicemann said: cheepskate said: Apparently not good at the Harkins near me.

It does say "Valid at all Harkins Theaters". So you just may have to order from another city's site and use it at the Harkins near you.

I see "Valid at all Harkins Theatres, AZ 85007" When I try my city I get "No deals found for harkins."

cheepskate said: nicemann said: cheepskate said: Apparently not good at the Harkins near me.

I see "Valid at all Harkins Theatres, AZ 85007" When I try my city I get "No deals found for harkins."

The voucher itself will be for all Harkins Theaters. I have never seen Harkins have an area specific ticket. Not to mention looking online they don't even have a Harkins in zip-code 85007.

Matinee tickets are $7.
It's not clear if the pass is considered full payment for a non matinee showing. After the SE expires.

Got some info on the tickets

VIP Classic Discount Tickets
Perfect for employee incentives, customer appreciation or the ultimate moviegoer. Valid for any regular priced show, any time except after 6pm for Special Engagements. Not valid for 3D films and special event presentations.

sackoloot said: Matinee tickets are $7.
It's not clear if the pass is considered full payment for a non matinee showing. After the SE expires.

CityDeals said: "Valid for any regular priced show and films that are designated Special Engagement starting before 6:00 pm. Not valid for Special Engagements starting after 6:00 pm. After Special Engagement has expired, pass is upgradable for 3D films and Cine Capri for an additional charge. Chares will vary depending on whether the film starts before or after 6:00 pm. Not valid for Alternative Event Programming or IMAX."

After the SE expires yes it will be considered full payment unless it is a 3D film or Cine Capri. Then they will charge an upgrade fee. Nice to see they misspelled "Charges" (Chares) also. It is their "VIP Classic" ticket.

Harkins Website said: "Valid for any regular priced show, any time except after 6pm for Special Engagements. Not valid for 3D films and special event presentations.
*Special Engagement status is typically maintained through the first two weekends of the film's release. Please contact us for more information."

Is there anyway to get more then one set for $9.50? Kind of like the KGB deal for AMC?

ThePick48 said: Is there anyway to get more then one set for $9.50? Kind of like the KGB deal for AMC?

It doesn't appear that you can. Maybe changing your address and using a different CC # you will be able to. Let us know if it works for you.

Ok I'll let you know

Doesn't look like you can do more then one tried to setup another account

ThePick48 said: Doesn't look like you can do more then one tried to setup another account

I was able to order another set of tickets today for $9.50. Both are showing processing. Guess I will see in a couple of days if they both do ship.

I just checked my order status, it shows both were shipped and got two emails saying the same thing. I tried to order a third one today and got this message "The following 1-per-household item(s) have been removed from your cart because our records indicate you have ordered them in the past. $9.50 VIP Classic Ticket 2 Pack 50%off"

So it's YMMV for getting more then one. Not sure how I got both shipped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014