• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've just been surfing the web and came across this old, but still active Link which will give you cigar buying aficionados Free Shipping on any order!
Thought I would pass it on to you FW's so 'go fill your boots' or should I say humidors!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Thanks.

boots filled...thanks

Thanks, just what I had been looking for!

thanks. i held off on my order yesterday. Glad I waited! =)

Glad to be of service and I forgot to mention that you can get discounted expedited shipping too!

be sure to give them your email. I get great deals everyday.

SOME SMOKING DEALS!

Green my goto online cigar shop, great prices and cigarbid is their bidding site which has cheaper cigars even at buyout prices.

I second your post Shizle...
Thanks for the tip.
Cigarbid is even CHEAPER than Cigars International even with their Quick Buy, cool!

not really free on everything when i try to add this 15 item it jumps up to 29.99 with your free shipping link

That's because that's already a highly discounted item. These types of samplers are about the only thing I've ever seen the free ship link not work on.

kiddk1...
That is a very old link you found.
The current price is $19.99 and you do get free shipping!
Not bad for 8 premium cigars IMO.

Just an FYI there free shipping on "any order" isnt't exactly true.

I was looking at this guy Link but even with the link they want to charge me shipping.

Thanks OP!

I was merely quoting the banner ad re. "free shipping on any order".
How was I to know it wouldn't work on a 500 capacity indulgence humidor!
Just how heavy is that compared to a bundle of cigars?
So IMO it's no wonder shipping is charged then is it, DOHHH!

hocuspocusblade said: I was merely quoting the banner ad re. "free shipping on any order".
How was I to know it wouldn't work on a 500 capacity indulgence humidor!
Just how heavy is that compared to a bundle of cigars?
So IMO it's no wonder shipping is charged then is it, DOHHH!

Just call them. Tell them shipping is a deal breaker and what can they do. At that very least they will give you some free cigars to make up the difference.

Shizle...
Thanks to your kind post I bought myself a box of 25 Brocatus Torpedos off cigarbid.com as a QuickBuy option and saved over $10!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014