Costco Wheelbarrow - $39.97 - YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Went into the Almaden, Costco (California) and they had a reduced price on their Wheelbarrow. Price was $39.97 for item number 480174. This is the one with steel handles, looks and feels solid.

I believe their old price was around $59.00 and was about $10 or so cheaper than anywhere else I had seen them even before the price drop. I do not know if it is at all Costcos. They had 8 left at 5:30 PM on Monday night.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought this on clearance in summer three years ago for $19.97. I only picked up 2. I regret it now as I could have used 2 more. I like these.

Does this come with a flat-free tire?

hream said: Does this come with a flat-free tire?

Yes. Tire doesnt require any air or maintenance. I am guess thats the same one OP is talking about. Costco typically carries only one stype of Wheel Barrow.

About 15 available at Costco Orland Park for $25/ea.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014