Voting History
rated:
Text

Enjoy
Jokersmoker

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
these are CRAP

do NOT get these.. they're a waste of money..

- the hole for the front facing camera is on the wrong side... (more)

mrahn1079 (Jul. 25, 2010 @ 1:58p) |

Most new smartphone are practically scratchresistant.I work in a machineshop & My hero has faced keys,metal parts,stones... (more)

tomeaine (Jul. 25, 2010 @ 2:42p) |

hmmm... anyone get theirs? Not me or my brother and it has been weeks.

bterwilliger (Aug. 12, 2010 @ 8:58p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They have none for HTC Evo...

Looks like a deal, but is it as good as BodyGuardz or InvisibleShield 's? Doesn't appear to have any reviews, so if anybody has experience, please post.

Its not clear but do you get front and back or 2 fronts? Asking all, as the web page looks like its from a Partnership with Hong Kong Post, China???

OP: not to knock your deal, but you can get these on eBay auctions for 10-20 cents each shipped. search screen protector iphone 4 and view completed listings, price + shipping, lowest first and you will see what I mean.

but for those who dont have patience to fool around with bidding, this is a good price.

eBay buy-it-now iPhone 4 screen protectors (6 sheets) for $1.69 shipped. BCB to take a few pennies off.

Mikey895 said: eBay buy-it-now iPhone 4 screen protectors (6 sheets) for $1.69 shipped. BCB to take a few pennies off.

Recommendations on any good cases for iPhone 4?

Just a note, not all screen protectors are created equal. I am not saying that this one is better or worse, but I bought a 5 pack of "cheap" iPhone screen protectors and they scratched so easily, I went through all 5 within a month. I stuck with other ones that cost a bit more but they last several months before I replace them so there is a difference.

Recommendations on any good cases for iPhone 4? i'd wrap first with all around skin, then encase it in an otter8ox defender.

king0fSpades said: Recommendations on any good cases for iPhone 4? Otterbox is great, but there's no release date. You can pre-order it here for less, but the listed release date is made-up. Otterbox.com hasn't announced a release date.

Great deal on this cover! I was going to start looking for one soon.

For those of you looking for a case, I just bought this one: http://cgi.eBay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130403169729&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Very very thin, you don't really notice it on there. Now, it's not tank like protection like an Otter Box, but it's great if you don't really like cases.

are they good
any comments

brehas said: Great deal on this cover! I was going to start looking for one soon.

For those of you looking for a case, I just bought this one: http://cgi.eBay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130403169729&...

Very very thin, you don't really notice it on there. Now, it's not tank like protection like an Otter Box, but it's great if you don't really like cases.

How is the quality? I have been looking at this one for couple day. I want to get it but not sure about the quality.

If its ships from the US im in...can get em on eBay for this price or cheaper but u hafta wait forever for it to come from overseas

deyainrdy4ds said: If its ships from the US im in...can get em on eBay for this price or cheaper but u hafta wait forever for it to come from overseas

"Shipping
Most the items you purchase will normally be dispatched within 1-2 business days by Hong Kong Airmail after the payment is clear.

Items will be delivered in 7-25 working days"

brehas said: Great deal on this cover! I was going to start looking for one soon.

For those of you looking for a case, I just bought this one: http://cgi.eBay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130403169729&...

So does it cover the front also or just the back? I'd grab one if I knew it protected the front also but it's kinda hard to tell from the pics.

Based on the pics at Amazon it looks like it just protects the back.

Why would you want a screen protector anyway? The iphone 4's screen doesn't need one. I've had my since the day they came out, carried it in my pocket with keys, etc and do not have any scratches. I bought a Rocketfish case (not the silicon one) at Best Buy and it's great. Don't waste your money on a front screen protector. By the way, I was using a 3G case originally and I was having sensor problems. Once I switched to the RocketFish case, my problems went away.

i got 2 on eBay for 0.99 ...tried applying em but theyre a lot harder to put on than it was for my 3gs...idk if its the protector or just the phone ...bubbling around the front camera and earpeices...idk..ill give these a shot

EDIT - nevermind...theyre not anti glare

I think the bodyguardz have showed that the iphone 4 can still have scratches. It is best to have your iPhone 4 to have screen protector just to be on safe side. There is a proper way of placing the screen protector to your iphone if you dont have the bodyguardz here Applying screen protector to your iphone

grabbed on for my 3gs on that site, same deal, thanks op!

Buy 100 or more and get them for 96 cents each, very sweet

got mine... they are pretty crappy quality

these are CRAP

do NOT get these.. they're a waste of money..

- the hole for the front facing camera is on the wrong side! (3 out of 4 of mine came like this!)
- they put stickers on both the screen protector AND the hard plastic that it comes on so when you try to peel off the sticker, it leaves that sticky residue..

... uh.. nevermind.. i'm retarded.. there's actually two removable layers on the screen protector.. these work alright.. not bad for $.50

Most new smartphone are practically scratchresistant.I work in a machineshop & My hero has faced keys,metal parts,stones etc in my pocket..scratch free

hmmm... anyone get theirs? Not me or my brother and it has been weeks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014