• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thanks to wmd @ SD

The download speed is up to 1.5 Mbps and upload up to 384 Kbps. There is no contract required. This offer ends 09/19/10. Please see the attached photocopy for the detail. Please DON'T call the phone number on the flyer as it's a wrong number. Instead, call 1-888-647-6915.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great price op, not to rain on anyones parade, but i had the economy speed from them and it wasn't stable enough for ooma and I had to upgrade the speed. for those familiar with "jitter" that was the biggest issue with the connection.

Also tried Comcast economy and had to upgrade as my wireless router would keep losing the signal- worked fine once I upgraded to the next level up.

How long do I wait to be considered a "New Customer"? I just cancelled my Comcast after a 6 month promotion (15 Mbps internet only @ 19.99) and they wouldn't give me anything lower than $40 per month for the economy internet.

Do they require you to subscribe to their tv?

I just tried to get this deal. using the 888 number Wattadeal supplied and the rep had no idea about it at all. Told me it would be $41.95. She didn't say it was not available in my area, she said it must be from a third party reseller.

If I can't find out the actual phone number which should have been on the flyer, I guess I'm out of luck.

howie14 said: I just tried to get this deal. using the 888 number Wattadeal supplied and the rep had no idea about it at all. Told me it would be $41.95. She didn't say it was not available in my area, she said it must be from a third party reseller.

If I can't find out the actual phone number which should have been on the flyer, I guess I'm out of luck.
On the comcast site.
To order by phone, call (866) 833-5070

mmyk72 said: How long do I wait to be considered a "New Customer"? I just cancelled my Comcast after a 6 month promotion (15 Mbps internet only @ 19.99) and they wouldn't give me anything lower than $40 per month for the economy internet.Offer ends 9/30/2010 and is limited to new residential customers who have not had Comcast service within the last 60 days. Not available in all areas. Requires subscription to Digital Starter Cable, Performance High-Speed Internet and Comcast Digital Voice service. After 12-month period, or if any service is cancelled or downgraded regular rates apply. Comcast's current monthly charge for the HD Starter Triple Play ranges from $129.99 - $134.99, depending on area. Cable and High-Speed service limited to a single outlet. Equipment, installation, taxes, franchise fees, the Regulatory Recovery Fee and other applicable charges (e.g., per-call, toll or international charges) extra. May not be combined with other offers. Cable Service: Basic service subscription required to receive other levels of service. High-Speed Service: Actual speeds vary and are not guaranteed. PowerBoost provides bursts of download and upload speeds for the first 10 MB and 5 MB of a file, respectively. Comcast Digital Voice: Activation fee may apply. EMTA required ($3-$5/month). Service (including 911/emergency services) may not function after an extended power outage. Call clarity rating based upon independent study performed by Keynote dated November 2008, Wave 6 Study. Call for restrictions and complete details. Comcast © 2009. All rights reserved.

On the comcast site.
To order by phone, call (866) 833-5070

after checking availability

Special Offer!
$19.99 per month
for the first 6 months
$42.95 per month after promotional period(s)

Performance - Special Offer
Get download speeds up to 12 Mbps and uploads up to 2 Mbps with PowerBoost® for only $19.99 a month for 6 months!

The perfect upgrade from DSL so you can download music, upload photos and chat with friends faster than ever before.
Norton™ Security Suite — superior protection, fastest performance (a $160 value) included at no additional charge.
SmartZone® Communications Center with 7 e-mail accounts, each with 10GB of storage.
ESPN3.com on Comcast.net.

This special price is for customers who currently subscribe to Comcast Cable or Comcast Digital Voice® service.

Economy Internet Service is regularly priced at $24.95 per month
Way faster than dial-up with downloads up to 1 Mbps and uploads up to 384 Kbps

Looks like the pdf that OP provided and the link from jimates are 2 different offers.

Notice that the expiration date is 9/19/2010 for OP's offer and 9/30/30 for jimates, and the one from jimates' link requries cable TV and voice on top of the internet.

the phone number in the OP's offer is fake, it was actually a number for a loan offer....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014