• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
12" x 16" Canvas from Artscow for $14.99
go to http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/Canvas/Canvas-12-x-16-Stretched-431

Use
Coupon code: 1216SCVS
Expires on: 08/15/2010

to get for $14.99 + Free S&H. My past experience with them was not that good in terms of print quality but this is cheapest you can get for a canvas.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this is not just a canvas, it is a stretched canvas on a wood frame. I've ordered many canvases from artscow and have been very happy with their quality. I've never ordered a stretched canvas and look forward to trying out this coupon.

What would be a good dpi (or megapixels) for this size canvas?

@knickdigger

It really depends on how far away you're going to view it from and the content of the photo. 300dpi 3600x4800 (20mp) might be ideal, but you could probably push it down to 150dpi 1800x2400 (5mp) without it looking too bad, particularly if you're not gonna stand a foot in front of it examining it closely.

nice

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014