• 1 234528
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DSL Express and Pro speed for $14.95 per month, Elite for $19.95
(Previous promotion was $24.95)
http://www.att.com/dsl/

Dry loop dsl (no phone service required): up to pro service $14.95 , Elite for $19.95 (Update: was $45 this morning)
http://www.att.com/dsl/shop/plansDirect.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-003Q47...[3]

AT&T Wired
See AT&T Wired promo codes that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I'm in a simular boat. My Charter $19.99 promo expired and jumped to $47.99. Called to get another promo but they had no... (more)

retrac (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 12:39p) |

The same is happening in my area. Got 12mb for $24.95/mo for 12 months. Since I was paying $21.45 for a 3mb, I was happy... (more)

jolapo (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 1:02p) |

Wow, what a great deal. I'm paying like $55 a month on internet. I wonder if I can get this from my city.

suzieque (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 1:13p) |

Note:

Rep told me the "Homenetworking Plus" package (which was free for me) includes a router/modem.
see my post on p3 (tecjunkie)

It cannot be stacked with $100 switch from cable offer. Here is the link from ATT site which says:

Get $100 back via promotion card when you switch from cable Internet and order new DSL Elite, Pro, Express, or Basic. AT&T home phone service required. Once your order is placed, simply visit www.att.com/cutcable and follow the instructions on how to receive your $100 promotion card. This offer cannot be combined with the $14.95/$19.95 month Special Offer. For complete details, view our Internet Terms and Conditions.

Only available in the following states:

In AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MO, MI, NV, OH, OK, TX or WI, call 1-800-288-2020 Monday through Friday 8 am to 7 pm, or Saturday 8 am to 5 pm.

In AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, or TN, call 1-888-757-6500 Monday through Friday 8 am to 7 pm, or Saturday 8 am to 5 pm.

Thanks pamraj for providing the following information:
Here is info on the $100 rebate offer for Dry DSL. I dont think the $75 is available with Dry DSL option.

https://contact.bellsouth.com/dsl/cutthecable/

You may qualify for a $100 promotion card when you switch from cable internet and order new AT&T High Speed DSL. The following products qualify for this promotion:
DSL with Home Phone Service
* FastAccess DSL Xtreme 6.0
* FastAccess DSL Xtreme
* FastAccess DSL Ultra
* FastAccess DSL Lite
DSL without Home Phone Service
* FastAccess DSL Direct 6.0
* FastAccess DSL Direct 3.0
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Look at what you get:

$14.95/mo. for a full 12 months with no term commitment. Save $15.05/mo. off the regular $30.00 price! That's a savings of over $180.
Wi-Fi access for Internet on the go
AT&T Internet Security Suite - powered by McAfee® - only $5/mo. for up to 10 PCs (optional)*

Our AT&T High Speed Internet Express (DSL Express) plan is for new or existing AT&T Home Phone customers. With downstream speed up to 25x faster than dialup, DSL Express is plenty fast for the casual Web surfer.

Best suited for: social networking, sharing photos, downloading music, email, and web surfing

Downstream Speed: Up to 1.5 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 384 Kbps
IP Address: 1 Dynamic
Wi-Fi Access - all of our Internet plans include AT&T Wi-Fi Basic access so you can stay connected when away from home. Use your laptop to access the Internet at thousands of hotspots nationwide, including airports, coffee shops, restaurants, and bookstores. Visit www.attwifi.com for more info.

No free Modem.

This promotion is for any speed DSL(based on availability)
Elite:
Downstream Speed: Up to 6.0 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 768 Kbps

Pro:
Downstream Speed: Up to 3.0 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 512 Kbps

Express:
Downstream Speed: Up to 1.5 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 384 Kbps

MysticMan1 said: Look at what you get:

$14.95/mo. for a full 12 months with no term commitment. Save $15.05/mo. off the regular $30.00 price! That's a savings of over $180.
Wi-Fi access for Internet on the go
AT&T Internet Security Suite - powered by McAfee® - only $5/mo. for up to 10 PCs (optional)*

Our AT&T High Speed Internet Express (DSL Express) plan is for new or existing AT&T Home Phone customers. With downstream speed up to 25x faster than dialup, DSL Express is plenty fast for the casual Web surfer.

Best suited for: social networking, sharing photos, downloading music, email, and web surfing

Downstream Speed: Up to 1.5 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 384 Kbps
IP Address: 1 Dynamic
Wi-Fi Access - all of our Internet plans include AT&T Wi-Fi Basic access so you can stay connected when away from home. Use your laptop to access the Internet at thousands of hotspots nationwide, including airports, coffee shops, restaurants, and bookstores. Visit www.attwifi.com for more info.

No free Modem.

"Downstream Speed: Up to 1.5 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 384 Kbps"

The U.S. Has one of the Slowest overall average internet speeds in the world.
AT&T's base speed is usually .7 mbps. If you can get this 1.5 mbps it's OK.
Barely an OK deal, and the price is pretty good.
I'd like to see double that for the same price, then it would be a HOT deal!

Edit: OK, I see the 'Pro' option is 3 mbps. Is that an introductory price, say for 3 or 6 months, then it reverts to the regular price?
If it's that price for as long as you want it, then it's a very good price. I'd upgrade mine if it is.

Thanks, my rate went up to $30/month for a while, so this will be good to get it lowered again, but I need to wait until tomorrow to get it resolved.

Looks like it's for new subscribers. It won't let me update my existing DSL accoung online with this offer. I'll need to call customer support tomorrow to see if I can get this deal.

ifdialam said: This promotion is for any speed DSL(based on availability)
Elite:
Downstream Speed: Up to 6.0 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 768 Kbps

Pro:
Downstream Speed: Up to 3.0 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 512 Kbps

Express:
Downstream Speed: Up to 1.5 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 384 Kbps

MysticMan1 said: Look at what you get:

$14.95/mo. for a full 12 months with no term commitment. Save $15.05/mo. off the regular $30.00 price! That's a savings of over $180.
Wi-Fi access for Internet on the go
AT&T Internet Security Suite - powered by McAfee® - only $5/mo. for up to 10 PCs (optional)*

Our AT&T High Speed Internet Express (DSL Express) plan is for new or existing AT&T Home Phone customers. With downstream speed up to 25x faster than dialup, DSL Express is plenty fast for the casual Web surfer.

Best suited for: social networking, sharing photos, downloading music, email, and web surfing

Downstream Speed: Up to 1.5 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 384 Kbps
IP Address: 1 Dynamic
Wi-Fi Access - all of our Internet plans include AT&T Wi-Fi Basic access so you can stay connected when away from home. Use your laptop to access the Internet at thousands of hotspots nationwide, including airports, coffee shops, restaurants, and bookstores. Visit www.attwifi.com for more info.

No free Modem.

What's your zip OP? I see $19.95 for Elite and $14.95 for the rest with home phone service. I see $45.00 for Elite and $14.95 for the rest without home phone service.

Thanks OP!

Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come in both speed and pricing, maybe the US will even be able to catch up to Canada! (I wont even mention Japan)

george2001 said: Looks like it's for new subscribers. It won't let me update my existing DSL accoung online with this offer. I'll need to call customer support tomorrow to see if I can get this deal.

Please keep us posted on your progress...GL!

george2001 said: Looks like it's for new subscribers. It won't let me update my existing DSL accoung online with this offer. I'll need to call customer support tomorrow to see if I can get this deal.
That's the only way to get the new price 'cause if you're upgrading online AT&T wants to charge $35 for DSL Pro and $30 for DSL Express. Stick it to your existing customers AT&T.

Time Warner is advertising on TV in L.A. $29.99 for 10Mbps HSI although I can't find similar offers on the web. I was thinking about switching before AT&T dropped their prices.

Here's a better link to Dry Loop Service:
AT&T DRY LOOP

Maybe I will jump on dry loop

Have an AT&T modem at home already~

$100 for switching from cable to AT&T DSL:
https://contact.bellsouth.com/dsl/cutthecable/

ifdialam said: DSL Express and Pro speed for $14.95 per month, Elite for $19.95
(Previous promotion was $24.95)
http://www.att.com/dsl/

Dry loop dsl (no phone service required): up to pro service $14.95 (excluding: Elite)
http://www.att.com/dsl/shop/plansDirect.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-003Q47...[3]


Thank you OP,

Just sign up for pro speed for $14.95/month for 12 months and the good thing is I will get $100 reward card since I switched from cable, saved me $340.00.....

george2001 said: Looks like it's for new subscribers. It won't let me update my existing DSL accoung online with this offer. I'll need to call customer support tomorrow to see if I can get this deal.

Customer service is open today. Can you call them today.

Thanks, OP! I need to see if I can get in with this deal. I have the slowest speed dsl (758k) at $15/per. It is a dog! Hard to watch video links.

thanks op
saved me money tons of money just signed up few days ago and was willing to pay 40 dollars per month


snowbound66 said: Maybe I will jump on dry loop

Have an AT&T modem at home already~

$100 for switching from cable to AT&T DSL:
https://contact.bellsouth.com/dsl/cutthecable/

hammer45 said: Here's a better link to Dry Loop Service:
AT&T DRY LOOP

Do you see $14.95 across the board or $19.95 for Elite and $14.95 for the rest? Your link shows same pricing now for DSL w/ home phone service as well as without.

Thanks OP. What is the activation fee?

josh555 said: hammer45 said: Here's a better link to Dry Loop Service:
AT&T DRY LOOP

Do you see $14.95 across the board or $19.95 for Elite and $14.95 for the rest? Your link shows same pricing now for DSL w/ home phone service as well as without.


I see DSL Direct (or Dry Loop) all the way across. $19.95 for Dry Loop Elite (6MBPs) and $14.95 for the rest.

Oops

FastAccess® DSL Direct 3.0
• $14.95 per month for a full 12 months (new DSL customers only)
Cannot be combined with Cable Switch offer

green for you op. switched from cable. hoping to get $100 rebate.

couple of questions: anyone know where to get a cheap compatable modem, as the modems are not free after rebate for internet-only customers? also, how is the quality of at&t for running voip/ooma? lastly, roughly what are the taxes/fees like when ordering the internet only? When I had the phone service with them years ago, they used to have a list up the kazoo of BS taxes and fees adding like $10 a month, do they do this to internet only customers too?
Thanks in advance.

will call tomorrow

hammer45 said: josh555 said: hammer45 said: Here's a better link to Dry Loop Service:
AT&T DRY LOOP

Do you see $14.95 across the board or $19.95 for Elite and $14.95 for the rest? Your link shows same pricing now for DSL w/ home phone service as well as without.


I see DSL Direct (or Dry Loop) all the way across. $19.95 for Dry Loop Elite (6MBPs) and $14.95 for the rest.

Huh! That's kind of reversed if I understand you correctly. Usually DSL w/ home phone service gets better offer than w/o (dry loop/direct).

I know...$19.99 for 6MBP service dry-loop is a KILLER deal. No term committment, etc.

OP, I am seeing that the promotion DOES include Elite for non phone service contracts even for the $100 rebate. Did you mean Express and did you mean Express does not qualify for rebate? Please clarify.

Ok if I sign up, for the triple, thanks OP, great find, and thanks for posting. I do not wish to pay for HD, and what about a modem, anyway around these, had to mess with rebates, guess I need receiver though, someone care to give up a hint.
thanks

I have just the Phone line and Uverse internet connection ( no TV ).. I want to switch to the DSL Direct Elite $19.95 option.... anyone in same boat as me ?

I just had a "live chat" with an AT&T Rep I currently have AT&T DSL and wanted the new price. She said I would have to call tomorrow (Mon) to get an adjustment. Here is their number and hours: 888-321-2375 operation hours Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed

In for the Pro dry loop, waited for it for a while. Green to OP!

min4u2 said: OP, I am seeing that the promotion DOES include Elite for non phone service contracts even for the $100 rebate. Did you mean Express and did you mean Express does not qualify for rebate? Please clarify.

I don't think the $100 cable switch promo can be stacked with the discounted plans...

mnsweeps said: I have just the Phone line and Uverse internet connection ( no TV ).. I want to switch to the DSL Direct Elite $19.95 option.... anyone in same boat as me ?
We have their phone and basic DSL (768Kbps). Will call Monday to see if AT&T will let us switch from paying $15 for 768Kbps to $19.95 for 6Mbps.

>>> I just had a "live chat" with an AT&T Rep I currently have AT&T DSL and wanted the new price. She said I would have to call tomorrow (Mon) to get an adjustment. Here is their number and hours: 888-321-2375 operation hours Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed

It will be interesting so see what kind of adjustment you get tomorrow, attitude or otherwise...

snowbound66 said: min4u2 said: OP, I am seeing that the promotion DOES include Elite for non phone service contracts even for the $100 rebate. Did you mean Express and did you mean Express does not qualify for rebate? Please clarify.

I don't think the $100 cable switch promo can be stacked with the discounted plans...


The $100 promo shows up with the dry-loop $19.99 plan. It's definitely listed on there at checkout. Brings it down to ~$10 / month for 6MPB service for the year. That's HOT

Ordered the direct DSL 6.0, even I still have regular DSL now. Interesting thing is my regular DSL's maximum speed is only 1.5Mbps, while the direct DSL can be 6.0Mbps. Will call tomorrow to cancel my regular DSL that is $17.95/month.

pcdigger said: Ordered the direct DSL 6.0, even I still have regular DSL now. Interesting thing is my regular DSL's maximum speed is only 1.5Mbps, while the direct DSL can be 6.0Mbps. Will call tomorrow to cancel my regular DSL that is $17.95/month.
Is your old DSL with AT&T?

I spent an hour on the live chat and then on the phone with AT&T rep. They couldn't find my address in their database. I have a cell phone account with them and they send me a bill every month to the same address they can't locate. Do I really want to let these yahoos back into my home life? They said they would call me on Monday and let me know what the deal is with my address. Probably can at least use this promotion to get a better discount from the cable company, Brighthouse.

josh555 said: pcdigger said: Ordered the direct DSL 6.0, even I still have regular DSL now. Interesting thing is my regular DSL's maximum speed is only 1.5Mbps, while the direct DSL can be 6.0Mbps. Will call tomorrow to cancel my regular DSL that is $17.95/month.
Is your old DSL with AT&T?
Yes. Not sure how they do this. But I will disable the landline anyway because I have ooma now.

Aghhh...Have Charter cable and signed up for $49.99 per month promo, they are screwing my saying my promo is $64.99 per month so this is a killer deal, but there is no phone jack in my home office.

I'm with Comcast 6/1.5 now for $29.99/mo. This is 6/768k for $19.99...someone tell me I need to switch. I can't imagine my upload speed is going to affect my streaming Netflix, etc.

Skipping 1076 Messages...
Wow, what a great deal. I'm paying like $55 a month on internet. I wonder if I can get this from my city.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014