• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and had a great experience. They have deals on the Camry as well, where advertised at $99 but with an extra $1495 down. Camry works out to $179.30/month with zero down (just 1st pmt), in PA.

http://www.jimcolemantoyota.com/newspecials.htm

I haven't leased since 1997. But the time is right now. $99/month or $130/month (PA Residents) out the door with 0 due at signing, besides first months pmt. $102.80/mo with college grad or military rebate.

***PM ME IF YOU WANT THE NAME & CELL # OF THE GREAT SALES REP I USED**
I get no referral fee, but I get the satisfaction of having a very hard working, polite rep an extra sale!!! They handled the out of state sale/pickup extremely well. As in last minute work and ZERO pressure/upsells.

If you enter the following figures in to leasecalculator.com you get $99.02 per month

msrp 18060
base cap cost 14094
add on fees 1845 (MD), 1136 (PA)
cap cost reduction 1845 (MD), $1136 (PA)
net cap cost 14094
residual 58% = 10,547
lease factor .00002
term 36 months

= 99.02 per month

in MD the cap cost fee is 6% vehicle tax on 14094, plus $250 title/reg fees, $100 dealer fee, and $649 toyota acquisition fee = $1845.00 OOP + 1st pmt

PA residents save a bunch on this as lease fee is 3% sales tax on 14094, plus $61.50 in title/reg fees, $100 dealer fee, and $649 toyota acq fee = $1136.00 OOP + 1st pmt

Now, here's where it gets jucier. due to the extremely low money factor, why put a single dollar down??? For PA, ZERO down out of pocket (just first least pmt at signing) the total is $130.60 per month

With a $1000 incentive (college grad or military) and 0 down just 1st pmt, pmts are $102.80 per month

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I believe with the Corolla LE at 16,600 OTD is about 183 a month leasing w/ zero down. I believe he quoted me somewhere ... (more)

RichieNJ (Aug. 27, 2010 @ 6:10p) |

We actually paid cash because they were offering 0% financing OR $750 off...we took the $750.

WillyWah (Aug. 27, 2010 @ 6:35p) |

I have found the best deal for the consumer (dealers don't like this word), is to buy the car. A lease often
traps the co... (more)

DogFather (Nov. 10, 2010 @ 11:27a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

don't forget to ask for TRD racing floormats

Nice, almost as cheap as purchasing for 14094 and driving for 10+ years.

rigor said: don't forget to ask for TRD racing floormats

No - you paint that on the rear quarter panels, right below the triple decker wing. This is a pretty good buy, too bad it isn't AWD.

Deal is dead. Called dealership and they said the special was for July and the first two days of August (?) only. So, sorry, this ended yesterday. We can do the same thing for you today but it will be $169 instead of $99 (I am a PA resident). Sounds fishy to me.

ssflanders said: Deal is dead. Called dealership and they said the special was for July and the first two days of August (?) only. So, sorry, this ended yesterday. We can do the same thing for you today but it will be $169 instead of $99 (I am a PA resident). Sounds fishy to me.

Hey at least they didn't pull the classic "The deal is dead, but come on in and we'll see what we can do for you!"

ssflanders said: Deal is dead. Called dealership and they said the special was for July and the first two days of August (?) only. So, sorry, this ended yesterday. We can do the same thing for you today but it will be $169 instead of $99 (I am a PA resident). Sounds fishy to me.

Many rebates/lease deals expired the first of the month....expect
new ones soon since with the economy barely on life support dealers
need the manufacturers support to move product.

I work for Toyota dealership never see anything like last month incentives I just lease Corolla Le for $120/month for my wife.

Deal is back on in yesterday's newspaper. Going to check it out today. Thanks expert5186.

any idea on VA purchases?

HOW ABOUT NAME OF SALES PERSON I WILL CALL ON MONDAY TO BUY ACCOUNTANT@OPTONLINE.NET

Is this available in Maine?

At $99 a month this wouldn't be a bad deal even though the Corolla is anything but competitive even in its class (compact) at this stage.

Edit - with anything down, let alone $1,400, not so much..

The ad link says "Good through tues 8/17/10" it appears.

If you mix the Fountain Valley deal with the current rates, you can get a new Sonota for about $200 with just startup ups due. The Sonata is considered a full size car by govn. standards and sat. radio / bluetooth are standard. I used the split seats to put a tent in the trunk, it really is great.

I'd be on this if there was something like it in CA.

I just called them up and they quoted me at 99 a month and 2700 "down" ... that 2700 is supposed to be taxes, title, and fees. I live in NJ so I'm assuming my sales tax is 7%. But even so this seems high to me... no? Works out to about $173 a month with "TRUE" zero down

We bought a Corolla LE for $16,600 out the door a couple months ago...not sure how that would break down into month payments to compare to a lease but seemed cheap enough to purchase versus leasing.

15" double stack worth every penny

I believe with the Corolla LE at 16,600 OTD is about 183 a month leasing w/ zero down. I believe he quoted me somewhere around 16200 OTD. The OP has his base cost at 14094 + TTF = 15230... at the 16,600 out the door... did you get 0% financing or whatever 0.9% ... A couple dealers told me they could sell to me lower if I got my own financing.

We actually paid cash because they were offering 0% financing OR $750 off...we took the $750.

I have found the best deal for the consumer (dealers don't like this word), is to buy the car. A lease often
traps the consumer, into buying anyway. After putting more miles than the lease allows, then you have to buy
the car, or put out a lot of money, for the extra miles and then lease a another car.

Yota does make good cars, so buy it. They last long enough to make payments for 60 months. That's better
than most of these lease deals out there. I'm seeing leftover 2010 Corollas, for $14,000, that's a pretty
good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014