• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Add to your cart for $19.99, then enter code "BHSTYLE" at checkout to get the extra 25% off. Shipping is $4.99.

Durable see-thru plastic containers with air-tight lids keep food fresh. In a range of sizes - from 3-oz. to 62 oz. - to accommodate every storage need. Includes 4-pc. measuring spoons and 6-pc. measuring cups. Microwave, freezer and top-rack dishwasher safe.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These look chinsy, not as durable as Rubbermaid

too bad no reviews...

90 piece, can't beat that for the price.

ladygabber62 said: 90 piece, can't beat that for the price.
And a lot of junk if they aren't any good.

Any deals on a big storage box to put all of these 90 small pieces in? 45 tupperware bottoms do me no good when I'm missing half of the lids.

The description does say that they are airtight so that means they should be decent.

I wonder if these are stain-proof from like pasta sauce, and are the products microwavable and freezer safe?

ablang said: The description does say that they are airtight so that means they should be decent.

I wonder if these are stain-proof from like pasta sauce, and are the products microwavable and freezer safe?

Fun fact, to keep your tupperware from staining from tomato sauce, spray the inside with Pam before you pour the sauce in. The more you know..

Does anyone know if these are BPA free?

Now $16.25 shipped!

I haven't tried the containers, but The quality of the items I've bought from Brylane Home has been quite low. But it would cost more than $17 for a comparable quantity of ziploc disposables.

ladygabber62 said: 90 piece, can't beat that for the price.

bunch of small, useless sizes though..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014