• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/admission/tickets/deals.cfm

Summer Closeout Ticket -- $34.99 [+ $3 processing fee per TRANSACTION (so get all you tickets at once)]
Valid for a one-day visit (Monday thru Friday only) to Cedar Point through Sept. 3, 2010.

Admission valid any weekday (Mon - Fri) through Sept. 3. Sale ends September 3, 2010.

A great end of the summer deal.
Good for families wanting one awesome last summer trip before classes start.
Or for just the parents if they already started

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Just went there on Sunday for the first time.

The Dragster is the most insane ride I have EVER seen.

Good value for sure.

Is this the best price available? Thanks!

I was just there a couple of weeks ago. I have a season pass, but for a 1-day ticket that price is very good. The next best you could probably do is get a ticket at meijer before you get to the park. There is one on 250, shortly after you get off the turnpike or 2. I think that they are the same price, though.

gosh, it's been years since i've gone. I miss Millenium Force...

Here is what The Point is getting for 2011. A 301 ft tall twin seat swing ride. Imagine being almost as high as Millennium Force, but with feet dangling! There have been similar rides in Europe for a few years (single seat versions, with chains instead of metal arms(!), made by a different manufacturer), but these are the first in the US.

King's Island, Knott's Berry Farm, and Canada's Wonderland are getting the exact same ride as well.

I have seen tickets at meijer's for $25.99 for a single day ticket (adult admission).

I was planning on going in October. Does the theme park close Sept 3?

FWIW, I bought a ticket for $35 (Sunday specials in August) and did not get charged the $3 transaction fee.

megamands said: I was planning on going in October. Does the theme park close Sept 3?

no. they have a Halloween night there. Up until then I think it is just weekends due to kids being their bread & butter. maybe shortened hours on the week days. little too lazy to visit their site right now, which i guess you were too. haha

megamands said: I was planning on going in October. Does the theme park close Sept 3?
Schedule. Lazy!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014