• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These folks are affiliated with America's Test Kitchen, pretty much the absolute authority on cooking as far as I'm concerned.
I like Cook's Country as well so I signed up for the year for $12.50 (Reg $25)

They have a 14 day free trial, so if you don't like it or don't think it's worth it, you can cancel before being charged...
LINK

Happy cooking

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wish they'd do the same for cooksillustrated.com

I get emails from Cooksillustrated.com all the time for 50% off the online membership. Are you on their mailing list?

isabee said: I get emails from Cooksillustrated.com all the time for 50% off the online membership. Are you on their mailing list?

Nope, got sick of the constant barrage. Maybe I'll sign back up til I get one, thanks for the heads-up.

Sanjoelo said: isabee said: I get emails from Cooksillustrated.com all the time for 50% off the online membership. Are you on their mailing list?

Nope, got sick of the constant barrage. Maybe I'll sign back up til I get one, thanks for the heads-up.

The constant emails also some contain some links to nice recipes and tips etc. I don't mind the many sales pitches for that reason. Here is a link I received that is suppose to be good for 50% off Cook's making it $17.50..but it appears to have a one day free pass, whatever that means.

cooks illustrated

LovesABargain said: Sanjoelo said: isabee said: I get emails from Cooksillustrated.com all the time for 50% off the online membership. Are you on their mailing list?

The constant emails also some contain some links to nice recipes and tips etc. I don't mind the many sales pitches for that reason. Here is a link I received that is suppose to be good for 50% off Cook's making it $17.50..but it appears to have a one day free pass, whatever that means.

cooks illustrated

Thanks. I'm already a member at Cook's, just looking to continue it at a discount.

As for the sales pitches, they are a bit much for me. The problem is, it's all or nothing with them. You can't sign up for just cooksillustrated related emails...if you opt in, you get the full barrage of emails from cooksillustrated, cookscountry, ATK, and whatever other sites they own, and they all have their own sets of cookbooks, magazine subs, and website subs that they are trying to sell. I get that they're in business for profit, but they take it to an unreasonable level. If I could opt-in to just certain emails, I'd be fine with it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014