• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MacMall is selling the iPad (there are very few resellers out there). You have to call 800-622-6255 to order. You cannot order online.
This is deal for those in states where tax is $15. I ordered the wifi 32GB for $614 (I am in Texas). I just saved around 34 bucks. I have previously bought from MacMall and they are a decent company. Of course, for those of you living in (/very near) states like New Hampshire, Delaware etc, this is a bad deal. I am guessing MacMall would only charge tax for the state they operate from.
http://www.macmall.com/n/Ipad/macCustomPages-2049

MacMall
Need a MacMall coupon that earns Up to 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
MaxFusion16 said: how is this a good deal?
you can order an ipad from powermax which is based in oregon, so never any tax for anyone plus free shipping.
you can also get $10 off by subscribing to their newsletter.
just got my 16gb wifi for $489 shipped.

beat that
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how is this a good deal?
you can order an ipad from powermax which is based in oregon, so never any tax for anyone plus free shipping.

beat that

ABT.com will ship them for free with no tax outside IL, WI and MI.

link

Like MacMall, you'll need to call to order. 32GB WiFi ships for $599.

And coming to think of it, when the hell did $15 become "budget shipping"? They can send that Ground for $6

I paid 655.49 after tax for my 32GB iPad at the Apple Store about 3 months ago.

Hi, I am the OP. I basically took the gamble because I could not find any of these in the forums. Good sirs @ Fatwallet just saved me 25 bucks. wow. I do indeed ack now that the one I posted is really awful.

scoobydooby said: And coming to think of it, when the hell did $15 become "budget shipping"? They can send that Ground for $6
i was really surprised at this also. no one charges $15 bucks these days.

beat that

cannot beat it. i just embraced your deal. thanks.

I think there's a lesson to be learned here.

If you can't find a good deal, post a bad one and the cavalry will ride in with a better one!!!

MSPR is a deal?? Must be APPLE

kdeez said: I think there's a lesson to be learned here.

If you can't find a good deal, post a bad one and the cavalry will ride in with a better one!!!
If someone posted the better deal in the first place...

killme2 said: kdeez said: I think there's a lesson to be learned here.

If someone posted the better deal in the first place...

I never considered "find an online retailer" to be a "deal"

eswarjj said: MaxFusion16 said: how is this a good deal?

beat that

cannot beat it. i just embraced your deal. thanks.
http://www.powermax.com/ipad/

any hack available yet allowing you to place mp3's and xvids on this unit without going through itunes?

usb/apple dongle adadpter would be great.

Wake me up when it's $299.

actually there is always a tax. just because the company does not charge tax you are supposed to calculate what the tax would be if you purchased the product at a store within your state and remit the tax due to your state's revenue office. I know that no one actually does it, but it is the law.

beat that

Great info! I have been looking for Apple reseller outside of NY and you made my day!!!!

tcwong said: MSPR is a deal?? Must be APPLE

wtf is MSPR?

No kidding WFT is MSPR?

MSRP=Manufacturer's sugested retail price

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014