• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

a (14.87kB)
Disclaimer
Home Depot Labor Day Sale. $9.97 40 lbs Kingsford, $197 Brinkmann Grill
The paper guy just delivered my Home Depot ad for Labor Day. As expected, Kingsford charcoal is on sale again. They also have a 5 Burner Brinkmann gas grill [HomeDepot.com] for $197.

The Kingsford charcoal works out to the same $0.25 per pound as it was on Memorial Day and the Fourth of July. I'm sure Lowes will have their bags buy one get one free. That also works out to $0.25 per pound since they use smaller bags. I'm sure that ad will be out later this week. I'm down to about 200 lbs or so of charcoal. I might buy a few more bags just to get me through until Memorial Day.

The Brinkmann grill isn't anything special. I'm a Weber snob, so I am a bit biased. But there are people out there who just want a cheap grill for occasional use and this grill should fit the bill.

Tha sale starts 9/2 and runs though 9/8.

thanks Scott P

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

Thanks for the heads up!! Any information on the Brinkmann model number, Butcherboy?

indianafanatic said: Thanks for the heads up!! Any information on the Brinkmann model number, Butcherboy?

here the link price starts 9/3 YMMV

LINK

Thanks for the info!

Butcherboy, any chance they're discounting Echo Trimmers?

PROPANE TANK EXCHANGE
Purchase any gas grill $88 or more and get a FREE filled propane tank when you exchange your empty tank.

Prices effective 9/2 9/8/10.

good price on the charcoal....cheaper than Lowes...i think

smokediverxxx said: good price on the charcoal....cheaper than Lowes...i think

HD , Price comes out to .25 cents a pound
Lowes Price comes out to .36 cents a pound
The Lowes deal you get 12 lb less and Lowes cost is .2 cents more.

Lowes comes with a $10 off of $50 on your next purchase.
But it is not a gift card.

yep i'm down to 6x16lbs bags. i guess i'll pick up a couple more of HD's kingsford.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014