• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
3 Gun Pistol Range Case / Box - Factory Seconds! $76 Shipped @ Bullseyegear.com

LINK

I ordered one very nice box well made. But You will need to spend 10 to 15 min. re-gluing the vinyl along the seams.

Pistol Range Case & tray are made of wood with vinyl over the wood.

Hyskore 3 Gun Pistol Box - Factory Seconds!

We have obtained a limited number of the discontinued Hyskore Competition Pistol Box that were not released due to a manufacturing defect. The Hyskore cases were a Gun-Ho style of case with a vinyl clad shell that were manufactured in China. There was an issue with the adhesive used on this run of cases that resulted in the vinyl not fully adhering to the pressed board, resulting in the vinyl curling along the seams. The cases are all in 'New In Box' and we will check each one prior to shipping to ensure that no other defects exists but please realize each one is sure to have the adhesive defect. So will require either re-gluing or perhaps removing the vinyl and painting.

They are not of the quality of the Gun-Ho cases but with that being said they are a usable box and come with a ton of accessories ... would make a great entry level or back-up box for the price.

Each box will include: Case, 3 Gun Tray, Scope Mount, Sighting Rest, I.D. Tag, Strap, Cartridge Block, 2 Magnetic Strips, Timer, and Wind Clip. Some accessories will require simple installation.

Please Note: Manufacturer's Warrantee will not be honored on this product however we will exchange or refund this product within the first 30 days if for any reason you are not satisfied.

PM Me I will try to answers your questions....

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it appears there isn't any way to secure the case? I realize it would be trivial to bust it open.

jbigboote said: it appears there isn't any way to secure the case? I realize it would be trivial to bust it open.

You can lock it up with 3 small padlocks, Good for the Range.
But in your home put it in a gun safe.

Very tempting for taking to the range, anyone know what these sell for without blemish?

cruiserhitch said: Very tempting for taking to the range, anyone know what these sell for without blemish?

I cant find that info, And I have looked.
My friend has the Gun-Ho Pistol Range Case About $186 shipped if you can find one.
I have heard that Gun-Ho is out of business but I dont know.
LINK
Gun-Ho has a plastic tray and the Scope Mount is sold at a extra cost $27.99
Link

The 3 Gun Pistol Range Case has a wood tray and a lot of extras that the Gun-Ho does not have like,
Scope Mount, Sighting Rest, I.D. Tag, Strap, Cartridge Block, 2 Magnetic Strips, Timer. Some accessories will require simple installation.

Gun-Ho has been out of business for a few years. It was once part of Pedro's Luggage in either Minnisota or WI I don't remember which.
I'm needing a 5 gun tray as mine broke and I've waited too long to get one from Gil Hebard.

Tanasi said: Gun-Ho has been out of business for a few years. It was once part of Pedro's Luggage in either Minnisota or WI I don't remember which.
I'm needing a 5 gun tray as mine broke and I've waited too long to get one from Gil Hebard.

Here is a 4 gun tray
LINK

And the 5 gun tray
LINK

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014