• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free $5.05 Paypal for using Moneypak for the first time
If you buy a Moneypak (a paypal credit you buy with cash) of any amount and deposit it into your paypal account you get a $10 bonus credit. A $4.95 service fee applies to the Moneypak so you make $5.05.

Link to pre-register: http://www.moneypakpromotion.com/

Moneypak information: https://www.moneypak.com/AboutMoneyPak.aspx

Must be a new Moneypak customer and is limited to $963,000 in promotional funds.

Once you enter your email address on the partner site you will receive an email confirming eligibility. You are not required to give the partner site anything other than your email. I received this information in an email from Paypal directly.

Thanks x0lliex

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TY! Great post!!

You have to buy a Moneypak in a store, right? Then register it? Sorry, I'm a bit confused, but looks like a good deal!

http://www.moneypakpromotion.com/offerterms

As I understand it, must spend $24.95 cash out of pocket. Then after all of the steps have been completed, you can request a Paypal transfer of the $30 positive balance in your account.

Does Paypal have a minimum for transferring out?

go to store ... add $20 .. cost $24.95 ... get $20 in paypal account today, and $10 in 2 weeks .. instant $5.05

do this for as many PP accounts as you have

never mind...

Apparently, moneypak is available at CVS. So, buy a $20 card with your BoA AIU to get 10% bonus ($2, or maybe $2.50)

thanks!

NM

How does this Moneypak work? You pay cash, and you get something like a gift card or something, that can be deposited into your paypal account? Could this be used to purchase things online, without a credit card, using essentially cash?

VirtuaL said: How does this Moneypak work? You pay cash, and you get something like a gift card or something, that can be deposited into your paypal account? Could this be used to purchase things online, without a credit card, using essentially cash?

Official FAQ from moneypak.com

doesn't sound too nice. You are limited to $250, then they want your SSN.

That's right, starting limit is $250/year.

I did the deal & got some bucks for a little fun. Don't plan to actually using MoneyPak.

anyone know why they grab your SSN yet? Is it just for identification/security, or do they report activity to the IRS or something?

trex005 said: anyone know why they grab your SSN yet? Is it just for identification/security, or do they report activity to the IRS or something?

yes, the IRS has started a taskforce to track down taxes owed on $5 unreported income from Moneypak. If someone knocks at your door, climb out the back window AND RUN!!!!

Promotional funds are still available. I didn't get around to doing it till the end of last week and got my bonus yesterday.

Check your mail and don't throw out the "paypal preferred" envelope! It has a $10 moneypak and instructions inside. All online and no $4.95 fee.

-'course you have to already be a pyapal preferred member.

Green Dot is a scam company... you'll be lucky to make anything off this, it will most likely cost you money trying to get your money. Beware.

will grab this tomorrow when we go to Walgreens

MISTERCHEAP said:   trex005 said: anyone know why they grab your SSN yet? Is it just for identification/security, or do they report activity to the IRS or something?

yes, the IRS has started a taskforce to track down taxes owed on $5 unreported income from Moneypak. If someone knocks at your door, climb out the back window AND RUN!!!!

what if his house if in the second floor? what if he lives in a 6 x 4 room with only iron bars for a door and no window?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014