• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is what is mentioned on AT&T website.

We'll give you a $10 AT&T Reward Card for every account you enroll in Paperless Billing or AutoPay. The offer is valid for AT&T Wireless, U-verse, Internet, and Home Phone accounts. Paperless Billing and AutoPay is free and easy - enroll today.*

LinkHere is what is mentioned on AT&T website.

*Promotion card redemption via AT&T Reward Visa® Prepaid Card. Paperless Billing and Automatic Payments (AutoPay) Offers (Effective June 28,2010 - December 31, 2010): $10 AT&T Reward Visa Prepaid Card (Reward Card) to AT&T U-verse, AT&T Mobility, or Legacy residential customers responding to a promotional marketing offer and also enrolled in Paperless Billing and/or Automatic Payments (AutoPay) of AT&T bills using your checking account number for one or more AT&T services. One $10 Reward Card for Paperless Billing enrollment and one $10 Reward Card for enrollment in Automatic Payments (AutoPay) using a bank account per 12-month period. AT&T Employees do not qualify for this offer. Customers subscribing to Paperless Billing or Automatic Payments (AutoPay) for any one AT&T service do not qualify for that portion of the offer for which they are already enrolled. Offer Redemption Terms: Redemption details provided to customer by email within 5 weeks of activation of qualifying enrollment. Redemption requires customer to retain qualifying enrollment in AutoPay using a bank account for a minimum of 90 days and at time processing of reward is completed.

The AT&T Reward Visa® Prepaid Card is not redeemable for cash and may not be used at automated gasoline pumps or for cash withdrawal at any cash dispensing locations. Card may not be used to purchase AT&T products and/or services in certain states. Card expires 90 days after issuance. For cardholder agreement and other terms and conditions go to http://rewardcenter.att.com/myrew...eement.pdf.. Visa prepaid cards are issued by U.S. Bank National Association and/or MetaBank™, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Autopay=bad

Be sure to go back to paper bills & non-autopay after you receive your bonus. They seem to repeat this offer on a regular basis, as I have participated in it before. Be sure to watch your Email spam folder, as the important redemption email may end up there.

harlock001 said: Be sure to go back to paper bills & non-autopay after you receive your bonus. They seem to repeat this offer on a regular basis, as I have participated in it before.
Just FYI, the fine print says
One $10 Reward Card for Paperless Billing enrollment and one $10 Reward Card for enrollment in Automatic Payments (AutoPay) using a bank account per 12-month period.
Still, once a year isn't bad!

what if i already enrolled? lol

last time I enrolled for $20 gift card. It never came.

I do not like the "auto pay" thingy (requirement) as Iam not giving my bank account to these bozo's and definitly not for a full 12 months , but if it were by cc payment then it would be ok .

wangdaniol said: last time I enrolled for $20 gift card. It never came.
Same here. First Time I haven't received the gift card on an ATT offer.

How does this deal work? Do you have to fill out a rebate form or is the rebate supposed to be mailed to you automatically?

weigh in the benefits

my cc bill is 60 a month, 1 percent Cash Back.. so 60 cents per month.. 60 cents times 12 is 7.2 a year.. so i lose 2.80 and dont have to worry about those clowns having my bank acc..

how long until you get the card? do they mail it to us?

thanks, signed up, lets see if it comes.

ATT Customer service rocks..I just asked the lady when I will get my 10 USD as I enrolled in paperless billing ...she immed gave me 10$ off credit...now let's see if i get the actual card..

Signed up and took screen shots of everything. Thanks OP The deals have dried up lately.

TYOP!

I just removed my currently enrolled paperless statement. And I signed up through this link, again. hope I get the rewards. thanks.
shingojr said: what if i already enrolled? lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014