• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get $15 in eBay bucks for signing up for Netflix through eBay bucks page

The link I tried putting here is tied to my account so the link wouldn't work

To find this deal:
1. Login to eBay
2. go to the my eBay screen
3. on the left side under "buy" click "eBay bucks" (you may have to already be signed up for eBay bucks to see this link)
4. in the middle area of the screen there is a box labeled "bonus rewards" click "go" in that box
5. in the pages that pop up try to find the Netflix offer.
6. I THINK THIS MIGHT BE LIKE TRYING TO FIND THE OLD BING DEALS YMMV. THE FIRST TIME I WENT TO THE BONUS OFFERS PAGE THE DEAL WAS THERE. I CANT GET THE DEAL TO POP UP ANYMORE IN MY ACCOUNT. MAYBE OTHERS WILL HAVE BETTER LUCK. PLEASE DON'T RED ME IF YOU DON'T SEE IT. IT WAS THERE FOR ME THIS MORNING.

I think this is a good deal because:
1. I think Netflix is a good deal to begin with at 8.99 per month to get "unlimited" dvds and "unlimited" online watching
2. When I signed up I only got 2 weeks of "free trial" service a $4.50 value. Otherwise some people can get a month of "free trial" service a $8.99 value
3. This pays a little over one and a half times their month free trial value

To use this you must:
1. Have an eBay account
2. Have a Paypal account
3. Be signed up for eBay Bucks
4. Be a new subscriber to Netflix
5. Be lucky enough for the deal to pop up for you.
(most people already meet the first three requirements, none of which are hard. Hopefully you're lucky enough to meet the fourth and fifth)

Member Summary

ebaybucks
Thanks enabler
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I looked at the streaming selection and I have to agree the selection is pretty bad.............

YankeeRedneck (Jun. 30, 2011 @ 8:36p) |

How come the netflux site wont let you see what tv programs are available for streaming?

I was looking for old episodes o... (more)

YankeeRedneck (Jul. 13, 2011 @ 1:19p) |

I am seeing plenty of TV shows available.

rushhound (Jul. 13, 2011 @ 1:38p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

we have this thread from months ago
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1010910/

Most everyone has known this for a really long time; plus, there are better sign-up values out there. Lastly, Netflix is very persnickety about multiple "first-time" signups -- a new email address and slight mailing address variation is not nearly enough to fool them.

a-max said: there are better sign-up values out there.

I am looking for the best Netflix sign-up. What are better ones?

69ragtop said: a-max said: there are better sign-up values out there.

I'd like to hear about better Netfix deals too.

The best I can find is $15 from Bank of America's market place.

Just got a my LG HTIB and it comes with Netflix. I am trying to get this deal but no luck yet.

a-max said: Most everyone has known this for a really long time; plus, there are better sign-up values out there. Lastly, Netflix is very persnickety about multiple "first-time" signups -- a new email address and slight mailing address variation is not nearly enough to fool them.

Looking to sign up for the first time to try a little streaming.

What, where are the "better sign up values'?

I was hoping that there was a better deal posted here. I did Netflix many years ago when they first started up but canceled because the price/delivery time. Now both are much, much better. I'm currently doing Blockbuster just for Xbox360 games at $5/month for 2. I do Redbox but selection is minimal plus I have to drive 7 miles roundtrip (I drive by on my way to/from work).

I have recently moved. Is that enough to qualify as a "new" user?

a-max said: Most everyone has known this for a really long time; plus, there are better sign-up values out there. Lastly, Netflix is very persnickety about multiple "first-time" signups -- a new email address and slight mailing address variation is not nearly enough to fool them.

Gee, why so snarky? I didn't know about this offer, so I want to thank the Original Poster for telling me about it.

And where did you get the information that most everyone has known about this? LOL that's funny.

are these buck offers gone????? i cant seem to find them anymore. i already have $130 in my account.

I signed up for this as a new Netflix user. I like the service and will keep it.

I got a $15 eBay bucks credit per the offer, and then another $15 credit yesterday...

Here's hoping it sticks before they cash me out on 10/1.

parmenides said: I signed up for this as a new Netflix user. I like the service and will keep it.

I got a $15 eBay bucks credit per the offer, and then another $15 credit yesterday...

Here's hoping it sticks before they cash me out on 10/1.

Did I read that right?
You received two $15 credits for signing up for Netflix?

How did you do that?

Is this still the best Netflix offer out there right now?

TIA

Looking for best Netflix deal for a new account. thanks!

Here is the current link on eBay: eBay/Bucks page/ "bonus offers"
ABOVE red header at top, THEN click on"see current offers" in the pop-up; this leads to (https) trialpay.com - list of 12 offers.
Can even earn $15 donating to ASCPA. Netflix,too.

Netflix - supposed to be able to stream to a XBox360,PSP3, Sony Bravia HDTV, Sony blu-ray player, etc and also stream to your PC, iPad, iPhone, and of course actual dvds.

FYI- I was checking my eBay bucks balance today, and just got a banner for $20 in eBay bucks for signing up for a Netflix trial. I signed up (had done a Netflix trial previously but used a new email address and different CC #), no problems at all and took a few minutes to set up a queue. Refreshed my eBay bucks page, and the $20 credit was already there!

When I first clicked on the banner, the pop-up said the following:
"Only new, first-time Netflix customers are eligible to receive this offer. Previous members and their households are ineligible. Netflix reserves the right to revoke your currency if you cancel your Netflix membership within the first three(3) business days after signing up. Must click through from this promotion to be eligible for reward. See Terms: http://pages.ebay.com/rewards/merchantofferterms.html"

So it looks like I don't have to keep the membership for 1 paid month, I plan on trying out the streaming and cancelling in 25 days or so if I don't want to keep it.

i don't use eBay. anything else other than eBay bucks for new Netflix accounts? thanks!

get a free papa johns lg pizza 4 Netflix sign up.maybe not as good as lot of the deals mentioned, but hey free pizza. you must sign up from the papa johns website, and they will take u to Netflix site

69ragtop said:   a-max said: there are better sign-up values out there.

$10.00 Papa John's Gift coupon- after you pay your first month < After initial 30 day trial. if you convert to paying customer - FREE PIZZA >

Basically - you're getting 2 months for free.

Thanks, wtb! Just became a new Netflix member and already received the $15 in eBay Bucks! Followed the directions and the NF deal was there under the "Earn up to $30 in eBay Bucks" section. Clicked through and it was the first offer. Signed up and the Bucks were literally already in my account!

I think this deal is dead b/c I don't see it even after signing up for eBay Bucks.

I just logged in to my account and I've had eBay Bucks going for a while and it's still there.

I never received eBay bucks and my paypal was immediately charged. So beware!!!!!!!!

I never received eBay bucks and my paypal was immediately charged. So beware!!!!!!!!

I signed up. After filing a complaint with TrialPay for the missing credit, they advised me that Netflix said I was not eligible. I was never a customer before, so just wanted to let people know that this deal does nto work for some. I'm canceling Netflix...that downloadable movies are all crap anyway and I can get much more of what I want through Redbox!

donrull said:   I signed up. After filing a complaint with TrialPay for the missing credit, they advised me that Netflix said I was not eligible. I was never a customer before, so just wanted to let people know that this deal does nto work for some. I'm canceling Netflix...that downloadable movies are all crap anyway and I can get much more of what I want through Redbox!

I looked at the streaming selection and I have to agree the selection is pretty bad.............

How come the netflux site wont let you see what tv programs are available for streaming?

I was looking for old episodes of the Twilight Zone. Also, does anyone
record the streaming video?

Movie selection does not look that good either..................(from what I saw)

YankeeRedneck said:   How come the netflux site wont let you see what tv programs are available for streaming?

I am seeing plenty of TV shows available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014