• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.redlobster.com/locator/locator.asp

Price may vary slightly by location

Introducing new Parmesan Shrimp

Pick two of your favorite shrimp preparations. When you’re ready, we’ll bring more. 15.99
All entrées come with choice of salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits™.

Just announced today!!!!!!!!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yah, everything I hear/read says the same. Even their own web only states they meet US government standards which we all... (more)

pcmax (Sep. 09, 2010 @ 5:32p) |

We enjoyed the "endless shrimp" at Red Lobster last night in Syracuse, NY. They were outstanding.
Great quality, Great s... (more)

eyerishwoman (Oct. 21, 2010 @ 9:58a) |

Did this last Friday and the service was soooooo slow my endless shrimp ended a little earlier than I hoped

milocoman (Oct. 21, 2010 @ 10:04a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Wish it was endless Lobster

woot woot woot
that time of the year again
woot woot woot

huanjf said: Wish it was endless Lobster

Remember, these businesses would not offer something to costumers, unless they make huge profit.

Did anybody notice the size of the shrimps in the second and if you can get, any subsequent servings ? They are tiny and you get more of batter than the shrimp. I got deceived last year on this deal and not going for it, this time around.

This is a great price, but isn't this 15.99 the same as red lobster's regular low prices?

I want some scampi!

I'm in, thx OP.

dynoTrevor said: This is a great price, but isn't this 15.99 the same as red lobster's regular low prices?

I want some scampi!

But their regular price doesn't include seconds. I want some scampi, too! (My favorite of their options).

I guess it's time to go eat some shrimp! Usually they serve 10 shrimp at a time, as far as I remember. Let's see if I can beat the previous personal record. Thanks, OP!

This meal is a victory of quantity over quality. I tried it once and found the shrimp so small and buried in other stuff (noodles, coating) that you hardly felt like you were eating shrimp. That's OK in a salad, but not so good in a main course. I would much rather have had a single serving of large shrimp, deep fried in a batter coating or grilled with a good coat of butter and garlic.

I won't do this again, but gastronomical beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Make sure they are de-veined before eating, unless you like digested matter with your shrimp.

Also, be prepared for the 'endless' trips to the bathroom afterwards.

JesseLivermore said: Also, be prepared for the 'endless' trips to the bathroom afterwards.

That is true of any fried food.

We call it spring cleaning around here.

barrymis said: huanjf said: Wish it was endless Lobster

Remember, these businesses would not offer something to costumers, unless they make huge profit.

they only serve costumers on Halloween.

JesseLivermore said: Make sure they are de-veined before eating, unless you like digested matter with your shrimp.

Also, be prepared for the 'endless' trips to the bathroom afterwards.

2nd

mmmMmm all you can eat corexit marinated juicy crude shrimp

If you save your urine afterwards thats a free container of oil (saving you 5.99) making this a sweet deal for $10!

I just felt my gout flare up.

Does it come with a side of Corexit dipping sauce?

thanks all for trollin
come back again.

Food is overpriced and usually unsatisfactory. It was a lot better in the late 90's.

Not trying to crappie, but is shrimp full of good or bad cholesterol?

WolverineGator said: Not trying to crappie, but is shrimp full of good or bad cholesterol?

at least you are not a senior member in life

WolverineGator said: Not trying to crappie, but is shrimp full of good or bad cholesterol?

BAD Cholesterol ... but FW does not want to either hear nor deal with the fact that many "deal" posted here are actually just the opposite.

Many do not want to deal with the health effects of these "deals". Why MisterCheap posts some of these "deals" is a mystery ...

What's with all the snarky comments? If you don't like it don't go.

DUDSTER said: WolverineGator said: Not trying to crappie, but is shrimp full of good or bad cholesterol?

BAD Cholesterol ... but FW does not want to either hear nor deal with the fact that many "deal" posted here are actually just the opposite.

Many do not want to deal with the health effects of these "deals". Why MisterCheap posts some of these "deals" is a mystery ...

lol, oh man. C'mon Dudster, live a little. I'm not suggesting people go and eat a shrimp orgy 365 days a year. I don't think an occasional "splurge" is going to kill off half of the fat wallet community in one fell swoop. With that mentality, say good bye to the cigar deals, the free cheesecake day at Cheesecake Factory, the Free Ice Cream Scoop at Baskin Robbins and the cancer causing cell phone deals. Life is choices and risks.

You could eat your tofu burger for dinner and a meteor could fall through your roof and blow it to smithereens. I'd rather have eaten the shrimp in such a scenario!

smmc1 said: What's with all the snarky comments? If you don't like it don't go.

because people love to rant and complain about everything

DUDSTER said: WolverineGator said: Not trying to crappie, but is shrimp full of good or bad cholesterol?

And then there are the busy bodies such as yourself that simply can't help themselves from sticking their noses into how other people handle their own bodies.

The threads subject matter is CLEARLY marked yet you couldn't stand missing the chance to blather own about what YOU think of the "health effects" of this deal.

Just because YOU don't seem to think something is a deal doesn't mean others don't. If something isn't a deal it dies a natural death.

Thanks to meddlers such as again, YOU, the thread will continue to grow and get bumped.

How ironic for you.

The further irony is I will go do this deal once a year when they run the promo and I am still more physically fit than you!

Thanks for the heads up OP! Time to strap on the feed bag!

How's that Meritline Official Deal thread going?

was just there and I think I either grew or the shrimp got smaller. The shrimps looks like the ones they toss into the caesar salad... tiny. The biscuits saved the day though ! Treadmill here I come !

Not sure but I am sure it is full of BP oil from the Gulf Coast. Nothing is edible if it comes from the Gulf.

Necromancer said: Food is overpriced and usually unsatisfactory. It was a lot better in the late 90's.

I agree!!!

*click*
*ctrl-F*
"mercury"

I am disappoint.

mikelou26therock said: smmc1 said: What's with all the snarky comments? If you don't like it don't go.

because people love to rant and complain about everything

Or because there are nice people here like me that used to be Red Lobster fans but have come to realize it isn't the same place as it once was. Lousy service. Poorly made food. Cheap ingredients. Very overpriced. Why you think they can have these "all you can eat" deals? It is because even if you eat all you can eat, they still win haha. But yeah, I used to love going there. Last time I was there the couple behind me didn't pay. They were the conservative type and basically told the manager he didn't know what he was doing, the food was horrible (yet they ate most of it), and walked out and didn't even pay OR tip lol. I wound up tipping the lady even more because I felt bad.

Red Lobsters is last on the seafood list if you ask me.

Are these shrimp from the gulf and if so are they safe to eat?

sandmanwake said: Are these shrimp from the gulf and if so are they safe to eat?

Ofcourse !

BP says they are safe and come precoated with EVOO (extra virgin 'olive' oil)

you can get endless shrimp at chinese buffets at half this price. and that shrimp is boiled and big, no filler crap like batter or noodles.

FrugalFreak said: you can get endless shrimp at chinese buffets at half this price. and that shrimp is boiled and big, no filler crap like batter or noodles.

The ones around my area (NW burbs of chicago) always get health code violations... no thanks !

Last year you got a side order and salad. Always getting nickled and dimed by corporations. There should be a website that helps the little guy fight back a little.

huanjf said: Wish it was endless Lobster

Wish it was endless crab

It's not like these are Gulf Shrimp (granted, I wouldn't eat Gulf Shrimp now because of the oil spill and dispersants used in the Gulf of Mexico), which are the best shrimp available.

These are most like Vietnamese or Thai farmed shrimp, small in size, gritty in texture, and strong in flavor. They're also raised on what's essentially chicken feed pellets.

Skipping 30 Messages...
Did this last Friday and the service was soooooo slow my endless shrimp ended a little earlier than I hoped

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014