Summary of All Groupon Deals - 7/7

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Text Only
*Updated 1/15*

Groupon really blows lately. They should have taken the 6.2B from google. Company has to be worth less than 500M today with all the crappy deals they have now.

*Updated 1/16*

*Updated 1/17*

*Updated 1/18*

*Updated 1/19*

*Updated 1/20*

*Updated 1/21*

*Updated 1/22*

*Updated 1/23*

*Updated 1/24*

Holiday Inn Las Vegas:

$65 for one night stay and breakfast for two at Holiday Inn Las Vegas (up to $199 value).

A hotel stay can unburden the mind of thoughts of unswept dust bunnies, unopened letters, and untended eggs of Orkian origin. Soak your yolk on plumped pillows with today’s Groupon: for $65, you get a one-night stay and breakfast for two at Holiday Inn, located on Palos Verdes Street (up to a $199 value).

After a free shuttle ride to the hotel, rip off your Velcro pants to reveal a bathing suit and dive into the heated outdoor swimming pool. Lucky numberers can zip to the Strip nearby or enjoy the sedentary pleasures of a 42-inch LCD television, free WiFi, and a business center. In the morning, a complimentary breakfast sends guests on their way with butter-slathered hair and a refreshing orange-juice aroma behind the ears.

*Update 1/25*

*Updated 1/26*

*Updated 1/28*

*Updated 1/29*

*Updated 1/30*

jenkoj said:   nscarnati said: knock it off with these Groupon summary deals every day. I get a ton of excess topic alert emails because of them

since Groupon deals are local, it makes no difference to any of us what the deals are for other parts of the country. we're already signed up for our local ones

Unsubscribe yourself then!

Well said! Someone took a lot of time to put all of this together for our benefit, so let's try not to bitch/moan about it so much.

If you don't like it, start your own list.

*Updated 1/31*

*Updated 2/1*

*Updated 2/2*

appreciate this effort, op.

Why does Puerto Rico have Groupon?

*Updated 2/3*

*Updated 2/4*

*Updated 2/5*

*Updated 2/6*

*Updated 2/7*

*Updated 2/8*

*Updated 2/9*

*Updated 2/10*

*Updated 2/11*

*Updated 2/12*

*Updated 2/14*

*Updated 2/15*

Thank you OP!

*Updated 2/16*

*Updated 2/17*

*Updated 2/19*

kenx007 said:   *Updated 2/19*

Your list does not reflect what I see when I open my local page?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014