Summary of All Groupon Deals - 7/7

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Text Only
*Updated 2/20*

*Updated 2/21*

*Updated 2/22*

*Updated 2/23*

*Updated 2/24*

*Updated 2/25*

*Updated 2/26*

*Updated 2/27*

Thanks OP, and the other site you mentioned is great. Saves me time in looking at all deals near me at the same time. A national deals post would be helpful too, but thanks for this!

*Updated 2/28*

*Updated 3/1*

*Updated 3/2*

*Updated 3/3*

*Updated 3/5*

*Updated 3/6*

*Updated 3/7*

*Updated 3/8*

Thanks, OP. I appreciate it.

*Updated 3/9*

*Updated 3/10*

Groupon has to get its act together. Some companies or good and some are not.
I went to a restaurant and had to wait at least 20 minutes to get an order. I couldn't wait so we got up and walk to another restaurant.
I will have to try to get my money back.
Groupon will lose its value if it doesn't screen their companies better.

*Updated 3/12*

JOVIAL said:   Groupon has to get its act together. Some companies or good and some are not.
I went to a restaurant and had to wait at least 20 minutes to get an order. I couldn't wait so we got up and walk to another restaurant.
I will have to try to get my money back.
Groupon will lose its value if it doesn't screen their companies better.


Sorry to hear about your poor Groupon experience. Most of the ones I've gotten have been pretty good. They now have a "Groupon Promise" -
Groupon.com said: Nothing is more important to us than treating our customers well.
If you ever feel like Groupon let you down, give us a call and we'll return your purchase simple as that.


Hopefully you can get your money back!

Thank you op for taking the time to do this!

sohelpmejebus said:   Thank you op for taking the time to do this!

Your welcome

*Updated 3/13*

*Updated 3/17*

*Updated 3/18*

*Updated 3/19*

*Updated 3/23*

*Updated 3/24*

*Updated 3/25*

*Updated 3/26*

kenx007 said:   *Updated 3/26*

I'm always late to the party. Just found this thread and thanks for doing this kenx.

huss417 said:   I'm always late to the party. Just found this thread and thanks for doing this kenx.
Better late than never

*Updated 3/27*

*Updated 3/28*

*Updated 3/29*

*Updated 3/30*

*Updated 3/31*

*Updated 4/1*

*Updated 4/2*



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014