*Updated 6/14*

*Updated 6/15*

*Updated 6/16*

*Updated 6/17*

*Updated 6/18*

*Updated 6/19* - Happy Father's Day!

*Updated 6/20*

*Updated 6/21*

I have looked throughout the Groupon Mobile App and don't see a way to use existing Groupon credits.

Are you able to buy a Groupon deal through the Mobile App using existing Groupon credits? I don't see a way to use the existing Groupon credits in my account, it won't proceed without a CC entered. I have much more than enough Groupon credits in my account to cover some of the Groupon deals and I did get the invitation to get $10 for buying first time using Mobile App.

Can anybody help?

Edit: It turned out that the Groupon Mobile App doesn't show your available Groupon credit. However, even though it requires a CC to be associated with your account, it does deduct from the available Groupon credit first. I gave it a try and my CC did not get charged at all and did see the available Groupon credit decreased.

*Updated 6/22*

*Updated 6/24*

*Updated 6/27*

*Updated 6/30*

*Updated 7/7*

Somehow I missed this tread until now. Thanks

Please continue to update this thread!

Have you been posting Groupon Goods deals like this one for Aquasana water filter systems?

What's the Groupon deals for November and December 2011? I want to find out before the others.

bump

bump bump. any takers ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014