• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
JCPenney offers a selection of girls' sandals for $12.99 each, as listed below. Apply coupon code "GO4TEN" to knock them to $2.99. Combined with free shipping. Sales tax is added where applicable. The sandals, all after discount and with free shipping:

* Rachel Girls' Orchid Sandals for $2.99
* Rachel Girls' Jordan Sandals for $2.99
* Arizona Girls' Addison Sandals (pictured) for $2.99
* Arizona Girls' Amber Sandals for $2.99
* Arizona Girls' Lexi II Sandals for $2.99

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

None of these shoes seem to be available after going all the way to the checkout.

size 1, 2, and 12 from the first one seem to be available but when you go through the checkout process it's written "Not available"

sucks.....waste of time

I was able to order a pair of the Lexi II's in size 4. Good post, OP!

hdikos said: I was able to order a pair of the Lexi II's in size 4. Good post, OP!
Got the same one in size 12. Good price .. thanks OP

bought 2 pairs...tks

Thanks.

Thanks OP, but site is crashing every 2 minutes on me. Tried Firefox, Chrome and IE, no luck

waste of time.. I could finally get one of these shoes in one particular size in the cart.. by the time I went to checkout, it was all out of stock

For some reason I can't get the free shipping to apply now, the $10 comes off, but without the free shipping its' not a deal.

JCP online system is horrible

NYBonk said: For some reason I can't get the free shipping to apply now, the $10 comes off, but without the free shipping its' not a deal.

By the time you do get it to work its gonna be sold out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014