• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mossberg Tactical 22 AR-15 Style Semi Automatic Rimfire Rifle .22 Long Rifle 18" Barrel 11 Rounds M4 6 Position Telescoping Stock Black Finish. Our Low Price: $218.52

Cheaper Than Dirt

$229 at Bud's with free shipping

Manufacturer: Mossberg 37202
Item: 69670

The Mossberg Tactical 22 AR-15 style rifle features A2 front and rear sights with a carry handle picatinny rail if you want to mount optics. Most tactical .22s have a 16" barrel, but Mossberg has decided to go with an 18" barrel for a better sight radius and a more traditional look. Also featuring a full length picatinny rail hand guard and a 10 round magazine.

Specifications and features:
Mossberg AR-15 .22 semi automatic rimfire rifle
.22 Long Rifle caliber
18" barrel
10 +1 capacity
Lever safety
Standard trigger
M4-type 6 position telescoping stock
Black finish
A2 front and rear sights
Carry handle
Full length Picatinny rail handguard

I'm not sure which option is cheaper (Cheaper Than Dirt or Bud's) since I didn't get a quote on shipping.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Most I ever paid was $15.

There ARE many honest FFL holders out there if you look around; ones who don't gouge.

JesseLivermore (Oct. 08, 2010 @ 9:08a) |

Im thinking of buying an ar-15 rifle but am very green when it comes to assualt rifles. What is the difference between ... (more)

Syzlak (Oct. 17, 2010 @ 10:13a) |

This is not an AR-15, this is a 702 Plinkster .22lr rifle made to look like an AR. Furthermore, an AR-15 is not an assau... (more)

poison7FL (Oct. 17, 2010 @ 10:35a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Buds is usually free shipping for their guns.

Any higher capacity magazines?

Isnt this the normal price? I've seen these at gun shows for around $189.99 - $199.99. Might be a nice little target range gun. Only problem is Mossberg isnt that accurate out of the box. Wish Savage made a 22 LR that has the AR15/M6 look.

Edit: After poking around on Google, it seems the price of this gun has went up since June for some reason (as people have posted on some forums). So this is a good price. Waiting on a couple local FFL dealers to email me back if they can beat the price or if I am going to pay the $15 transfer fee. Decided to go ahead and get one as a birthday present for a family member. Green to the OP.

Edit #2: Also a note for buyers, people have complained that the top handle isnt removable so adding a site/scope might be tricky/a joke if you prefer the scope to be mounted on top of the gun and not the handle. This actually now has me thinking twice about buying this gun. Also the magazine release is harder to release than normal after the magazine is inserted (which has been posted to be normal).

yurgreat said: Buds is usually free shipping for their guns.

What does Bud's have to do with this?

ggrr8t said: yurgreat said: Buds is usually free shipping for their guns.

emanuel said: Mossberg Tactical 22 AR-15 Style Semi Automatic Rimfire Rifle .22 Long Rifle 18" Barrel 11 Rounds M4 6 Position Telescoping Stock Black Finish. Our Low Price: $218.52

I'm not sure which option is cheaper (Cheaper Than Dirt or Bud's) since I didn't get a quote on shipping.

Odd, it says firearms sales are only available online... yet I have a Cheaper than dirt B&M... why wouldn't I be able to purchase this there??

ggrr8t said: yurgreat said: Buds is usually free shipping for their guns.

I included two options for purchasing this; Cheaper Than Dirt & Bud's.

Bud's is $10 more but has free shipping. I didn't get a shipping quote from Cheaper Than Dirt so I don't know which is cheaper. I personally would rather get a Ruger 10/22 but this looked like a good deal so I posted it before Butcherboy got a chance.

Sorry for the confusion.

quickNdirty said: Odd, it says firearms sales are only available online... yet I have a Cheaper than dirt B&M... why wouldn't I be able to purchase this there??

Might call and ask them if they can give it to you for the same price. There's a large dealer here in Kansas City that sells alot of guns on GunBroker.com and he always will lower his B&M price to his Buy It Now price if you ask him to.

emanuel said: What the heck???

There's several sites that grabs the feeds off of the Hot Deals forum and make it look like their own.

But then again... hehe

OOS at Cheaper than Dirt

We're sorry, but this product is no longer available.

What is your FFL fee?

ggrr8t said: What is your FFL fee?

Who's FFL fee? You have to ask a local gun shop what their FFL fee if your having the gun shipped.

desynced said: ggrr8t said: What is your FFL fee?

Who's FFL fee? You have to ask a local gun shop what their FFL fee if your having the gun shipped.

I know what mine is, $75. I wanted to compare

$75? You are joking? Most I ever paid was $30. It's just a background check, that's all. You are getting ripped off. BTW....the FFL fee is per order, not per firearm.

Next said: $75? You are joking? Most I ever paid was $30. It's just a background check, that's all. You are getting ripped off. BTW....the FFL fee is per order, not per firearm.
EXACTLY! That's why I asked. Maybe the DROS fee is included, not sure. The owner was not there just his wife.

Be glad you don't live in California. It's $120 + $25 dros fee out here.

DROS? What sort of crap is that? Glad I moved out of CA. Here in CO, it's $20-30 per shipment, that's it. We can buy silencers, machine guns, etc. Gun heaven baby!

ke6vg said: Be glad you don't live in California. It's $120 + $25 dros fee out here.

DANG, where do you go?, i live in california. ive asked some places like insight shooting range and they charge $50, your getting ripped off. call different shops for pricing.

ke6vg said: Be glad you don't live in California. It's $120 + $25 dros fee out here.

NO its not, where ever you are going, your getting ripped off, go to insight shooting range, they charge $50, just shop around

I ended up going to a gun show picked up a Mossberg 500 tactical SPX

desynced said:

Edit #2: Also a note for buyers, people have complained that the top handle isnt removable so adding a site/scope might be tricky/a joke if you prefer the scope to be mounted on top of the gun and not the handle. This actually now has me thinking twice about buying this gun. Also the magazine release is harder to release than normal after the magazine is inserted (which has been posted to be normal).

The upper on my AR-15 has a non-removable handle (A1) but I have this adapter that allows a scope/red dot to be mounted. It looks kinda funny, but it's not bad. I still want an A3 Upper though.

ggrr8t said: desynced said: ggrr8t said: What is your FFL fee?

I know what mine is, $75. I wanted to compare

Most I ever paid was $15.

There ARE many honest FFL holders out there if you look around; ones who don't gouge.

Im thinking of buying an ar-15 rifle but am very green when it comes to assualt rifles. What is the difference between this one and an ar-15 bushmaster for example? Other than the price (this one is much cheaper) im strugling to understand the difference which there must obviously be one or more. Im live in VT which is a very gun friendly state.

Syzlak said: Im thinking of buying an ar-15 rifle but am very green when it comes to assualt rifles. What is the difference between this one and an ar-15 bushmaster for example? Other than the price (this one is much cheaper) im strugling to understand the difference which there must obviously be one or more. Im live in VT which is a very gun friendly state.

This is not an AR-15, this is a 702 Plinkster .22lr rifle made to look like an AR. Furthermore, an AR-15 is not an assault rifle, that is a word the Government and Antigunners use for these rifles.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014