• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw on CAG.

toys r us will be doing their Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal for video games this week. This should be in the weekly ad for the week of 10/10-10/16.

They will also have:
10 gift card when you buy dsi/dsi xl
10 gift card when you buy xbox 4gb slim edition
... but that's not quite as exciting.

EDIT: Apparently the deal is available online as well!

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think that this deal is best used for new release games or ultra cheap titles. For older or mid-price games the deal just isn't as good because TRU prices are generally higher than other places like Amazon.

chicoedge said: I think that this deal is best used for new release games or ultra cheap titles. For older or mid-price games the deal just isn't as good because TRU prices are generally higher than other places like Amazon. yep, totally agree. A lot of games that's been out for a while can be had for in the $20-40 range if you look around or willing to wait... and of course places like TRU/BestBuy/etc will charge full retail price of $60. As you said, these deals are best for titles that are new releases the the prices are full retail everywhere or titles that are old enough where TRU is selling it for cheap.

just got off the phone with my TRU manager..

This will not apply to any pre-orders. If you do not walk out with any games in hand you will not get any game free.

So you must physically purchase 2 games to get the 3rd free and all games must be on hand in store.

kinda sucks.. I was gonna pre-order Black ops hardened, fallout new vegas and get fable 3 for free...

nerdrager said: just got off the phone with my TRU manager..

This will not apply to any pre-orders. If you do not walk out with any games in hand you will not get any game free.

So you must physically purchase 2 games to get the 3rd free and all games must be on hand in store.

kinda sucks.. I was gonna pre-order Black ops hardened, fallout new vegas and get fable 3 for free...

First, you never call. Second the store manager may not be aware of the full policy and talking fluff. Third, it's always worked and/or there's the option to buy placeholders.

nerdrager said: just got off the phone with my TRU manager..

When Best Buy last did their B2G1 I was able to buy 3 games and then exchange them for the new games when they came out. Not sure if it'll work at TRU; if last year was any indication BB shouldn't be too far behind.

I was able to exchange games from B2G1 free sale last winter at toys r us, but it had to be the games I bought and not the free game.

it is better now.

hmmm Fifa 11 and NBA 2k11....

hmmm Fifa 11 and NBA 2k11....

this is online too. but move and move accessories dont seem to be included.

Are the Move and accessories part of the b&m sale?

the Move is included but the stores raise the prices to 115 for the bundle while online its 99 but its max 1 per customer online.

according to idiots from sd
they return the 2 other games after the deals
to get the full money back with a gift receipt
meaning they think it is ok to cheat the system by stealing
money back for the 2 games and keep the 3rd game
ugh

move at my toys r us was 99 and it was part of the deal, however you could only have one per transaction.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014