• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dermstore: $25 off $50 purchase + 10% off favorites + free Vogue subscription + FS
http://www.dermstore.com/
Code for $25 off $50 purchase: SENSADS (only one promo per order at Dermstore)

Dermstore Included With Purchase - 1 Year Vogue Magazine Subscription -
Included with purchase. You will not be billed for this subscription.

Free standard shipping on all orders all the time!

Receive 10% off the products you purchase from your My Favorite's list.* (requires you to create an account, then add items you want to favorites then buy from favorites list)

Free gifts with purchase in case you happen to want any of these

http://www.dermstore.com/list_sortgiftipp500.htm

thanks mharris1x

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Thank you! I was going to buy a subscription to Vogue anyway and needed some new makeup! Great tip

but I think it only take 25 discount when I have 75 products in my cart

the $25 off cannot be used with the 10% off favorites, and free shipping and free Vouge were applied to the order automatically.
re: shailiezi111, I didn't have to have over $75 in my cart for the $25 off to work.

It worked for me last night, but now I can't get the $25 off unless I have $150 in my cart.

Did anyone ever get anything from Dermstore. I think they are a scam. I keep getting emails saying they want to know if I want to cancel the order. I said in two emails that I would be happy to keep the order and wait for any backordered items. Now they said because of the discount code expiring, they will cancel the order or just ship the one item in stock and charge me regular price plus shipping for it.
BEWARE OF Dermstore!!! Just order from Sephora where you don't have to worry about these bogus promotions. They were so rude to me over the phone too - kept asking where I got this code and that I'm not an existing customer so they were mad I used it. ugh. Whatever

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014