• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
14" Electric Chain Saw
Item # 67255 Manufacturer: Chicago Electric Power Tools

Light duty electric chain saw with reliable 9 amp motor has good power-to-weight performance

LINK

Description of Chicago Electric Power Tools 67255

Lightweight for easy pruning yet tough enough to take on 14" thick branches! The 14" electric chain saw features a quiet-running, powerful 1-3/4 peak HP motor with an anti-kickback design and safety lock-out switch. The wrap-around hand guard and bar guard provide additional safety. The automatic oiler keeps the included chain fully lubricated.

Reliable 9 amp motor
Cuts branches up to 14" thick
Anti-kickback design and safety lock-out switch
14" Oregon bar and chain included
Automatic oiler keeps chain lubricated
Wrap around hand guard and bar guard
Weight: 7.2 lbs.

Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

where are you seeing the free shipping?

jmackdaddy said: where are you seeing the free shipping?

Sorry no free shipping, Title fixed

I love the idea of an electric chain saw, it will always start and good for light use. Something with rotating knives I would rather buy a brand name like the Poulan from Sears for $45.

Poulan 14" @ Sears

Sears Item# 07134105000 | Model# 952802357

juser said: I love the idea of an electric chain saw, it will always start and good for light use. Something with rotating knives I would rather buy a brand name like the Poulan from Sears for $45.

juser your link is not working
Sorry ,Invalid Link

Why red ? I am just posting info

I also cant find the $45 Poulan electric chain saw
LINK

spendinmoneyyy said: perfect for halloween!

Yeah it would be perfect if you happen to live in TX huh?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014