• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just noticed some of the inflatable decorations from WalMart.com went on clearance.

Below are some examples:

Life Size Animated Jason was $219 now $89Sold Out
Rising vampire coffin airblown decoration was $79 now $36 Sold Out
Reaper hot rod with vampire coffin was $129 now $49
Monster in helicopter was $89 now $39 Sold Out

Full list of the inflatable decorations from their site.

I chose FREE ship-to-store which is suppose to arrive between 10/27 - 11/2, most of the time the items comes faster than the date displayed. I figure if it arrives after Halloween I'll just return it or just save it until next year. Don't forget FW 2% CB.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP!!! Just there today, didnt see any props I liked. Now thanks to your post Jason Voorheis is on the way. Cant wait to use it on my wife when she comes home from work AWESOME!!

That is absolutely hilarious! amazing concept! BUT!....
you could also use this same $89 towards feeding a hungry person or hungry child, granted it will not be a fun-investment for you long-term, but you might just save a life. Please take a look at local non-profits instead of buying stuff that you will only show off a day or two in a year, for perhaps about 2-3 years before it falls apart.

lesliejs said: That is absolutely hilarious! amazing concept! BUT!....
you could also use this same $89 towards feeding a hungry person or hungry child, granted it will not be a fun-investment for you long-term, but you might just save a life. Please take a look at local non-profits instead of buying stuff that you will only show off a day or two in a year, for perhaps about 2-3 years before it falls apart.

Pardon our consumerism. Maybe we should just cancel Halloween and turn it into 'Feed the hungry children day'....Oh..wait a minute.

Thanks captain buzz-kill, but I already donate to charity, adopt shelter dogs and I am an active member of my local rotary club. Now please keep to topic, and if you must preach do it where people want to hear it.

Happy Halloween.

Thanks, just ordered (shipped to store) the Life Size Animated JASON. Great price!!

DANG IT!! Forgot about the fatwallet 2% Cash Back.

Nothing in the Los Angeles area, not carried in any stores.

lesliejs please post copies of your checking/credit card expenditures so we can suggest which purchases of your should have gone to feeding the hungry.

mjkane1 said: Thanks OP!!! Just there today, didnt see any props I liked. Now thanks to your post Jason Voorheis is on the way. Cant wait to use it on my wife when she comes home from work AWESOME!!

Love that Jason one. Problem is, where do you store this kind of stuff the other 11 months of the year?

I want one of these!

we are feeding the children --- the children of China

uafgrad said: mjkane1 said: Thanks OP!!! Just there today, didnt see any props I liked. Now thanks to your post Jason Voorheis is on the way. Cant wait to use it on my wife when she comes home from work AWESOME!!

Love that Jason one. Problem is, where do you store this kind of stuff the other 11 months of the year?

The description shows "Collapses down for easy storage" and a few reviews mention it comes down easily. Which is a good thing, because I would not want to pull into my garage every night and park next to a 6' tall figure waiving a machete....

uafgrad said: mjkane1 said: Thanks OP!!! Just there today, didnt see any props I liked. Now thanks to your post Jason Voorheis is on the way. Cant wait to use it on my wife when she comes home from work AWESOME!!

Store it at your in-laws. I plan on using it to deter thieves. Imagine some one breaking into your house and see this standing in the front door.

ChuckBarris said: lesliejs said: That is absolutely hilarious! amazing concept! BUT!....

Pardon our consumerism. Maybe we should just cancel Halloween and turn it into 'Feed the hungry children day'....Oh..wait a minute.

There's no need to be antagonistic and lash out at a fellow fatwalleter (been on here longer than you have). Celebrate Halloween all you want, in any way you want, I'm only suggesting a positive use of the day. Consumerism is a topic I could write an essay on, but I think your attitude speaks for itself.

mjkane1 said: Thanks captain buzz-kill, but I already donate to charity, adopt shelter dogs and I am an active member of my local rotary club. Now please keep to topic, and if you must preach do it where people want to hear it.

Awesome job! Glad to hear it, we can learn a lot from you. But I do wonder why you would call "feeding a hungry person" a "buzz-kill" because I see it as a worthy cause. Did you get guilt-tripped into donating to charity, adopting shelter dogs? or do you do those things because they're worthwhile things that everyone should participate in?

mjkane1 said: we are feeding the children --- the children of China
Out of sight, out of mind, right? That's why we need reminders.

Click here to add captain buzzkill to your ignore list.

lesliejs said: ChuckBarris said: lesliejs said: That is absolutely hilarious! amazing concept! BUT!....

There's no need to be antagonistic and lash out at a fellow fatwalleter (been on here longer than you have). Celebrate Halloween all you want, in any way you want, I'm only suggesting a positive use of the day. Consumerism is a topic I could write an essay on, but I think your attitude speaks for itself.

mjkane1 said: Thanks captain buzz-kill, but I already donate to charity, adopt shelter dogs and I am an active member of my local rotary club. Now please keep to topic, and if you must preach do it where people want to hear it.

Awesome job! Glad to hear it, we can learn a lot from you. But I do wonder why you would call "feeding a hungry person" a "buzz-kill" because I see it as a worthy cause. Did you get guilt-tripped into donating to charity, adopting shelter dogs? or do you do those things because they're worthwhile things that everyone should participate in?

mjkane1 said: we are feeding the children --- the children of China
Out of sight, out of mind, right? That's why we need reminders.

Good intentions but may be a wrong place to post it. This is still a deals forum right? We dont need someone telling us what to do with the money we earn.

germanpope said: lesliejs said: That is absolutely hilarious! amazing concept! BUT!....

we are feeding the children --- the children of China

No kidding.

And at least the Chinese are earning their food instead of looking for a handout.

Green for a great post and some super Deals !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014