• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get your coupon codes for Subaru parts right here.

Current SubaruParts.com (Bruce Titus Subaru in Tacoma, WA) Codes
15% off on your SubaruParts.com order over $50.
Code: Muowdwvr
Expires: Sunday, April 21st, 2013 at 11:59pm.

Current SubaruPartsWarehouse.com Codes
Save an additional 20% on orders of $75 or more. New orders only. One code per order.
Enter discount code CARE13 at checkout to apply additional discount. Expires 4/30/2013

Current SubaruPartsForYou.com (Dan Perkins Subaru in Milford, CT) Codes
Free shipping on any order of $100.00 or more UPS Ground to 48 states.
Code: 13346 (put in the coupon box on the shopping cart prior to order submission)

Member Summary

Rally
Thanks pope411
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hey Pope, Any new code out there?

PZE368 (Aug. 05, 2013 @ 7:18p) |

If past timing of SubaruParts codes is any indication, I would expect a 10% code from them in the next week. I'm waiting... (more)

pope411 (Aug. 05, 2013 @ 7:37p) |

subarupartswarehouse

20% off with code: SUM13

Exp: 09/03/13

PZE368 (Aug. 28, 2013 @ 5:27p) |

"Subaruparts.com reserves the right to change, modify, withdraw or cancel this offer at anytime without notice and without obligation. The offer listed above cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. This offer is valid until May 1, 2011. This offer is only valid for credit card orders placed over the Internet. This offer cannot be used for phone, mail, email or fax orders. This offer cannot be used with Subaru Bucks, Money Orders, Bank Checks or Cashier Checks."
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For anyone who don't know. They are the same company for Mitsubishi parts. They give aggressive price, but their customer service sucks. I've ordered 3 times from them and everytime it takes more than 2 weeks to get the parts. The last order, they sent out on 3rd week and I never got the parts. They refused to take any action against USPS. Stay away from them if possible

For anyone who don't know. They are the same company for Mitsubishi parts. They give aggressive price, but their customer service sucks. I've ordered 3 times from them and everytime it takes more than 2 weeks to get the parts. The last order, they sent out on 3rd week and I never got the parts. They refused to take any action against USPS. Stay away from them if possible

I haven't had a single problem ordering Subaru parts from them, probably a dozen orders over the 9 years I've owned my Subaru.

question for you guys. I had a 2009 subaru forester but I have no roof rack. Can i purchase any roof rack from this site or do i need to get the base model first before i can upgrade to a different roof rack?

BabyFace said: question for you guys. I had a 2009 subaru forester but I have no roof rack. Can i purchase any roof rack from this site or do i need to get the base model first before i can upgrade to a different roof rack?

I'm not sure if your joking...or drunk..

completely sober. A rep told me that i would need to buy the base model first but as i'm looking online, i dont see why i cant just get a cross bar set. So yes, the question is for real.

Do you have the "rails" along the side already? I think those are standard on the vehicle. If so, you just need to buy any crossbar set. I have Yakima crossbars for my WRX.

BabyFace said: completely sober. A rep told me that i would need to buy the base model first but as i'm looking online, i dont see why i cant just get a cross bar set. So yes, the question is for real.

So...you had a 2009 Forester..and now want a roof rack ? My suggestion is that you might want to reacquire a Subaru first..

Bump for new 15% off code in OP good Cyber Monday only.

Any new code available now? thanks

up

Thank you!!

Any new code available now? thanks

can2000 said:   Any new code available now? thanks

Dude, come on, I'll post them as I get them.

Bump for new code, see OP. Good timing too, my WRX just hit 10 years, 160K and it has been needy.

pope411 said:   Bump for new code, see OP. Good timing too, my WRX just hit 10 years, 160K and it has been needy.

how's a WRX holding up at 160K? seems like a very well built car from what I have seen at the auto show. I like the engine.

amptor said:   how's a WRX holding up at 160K? seems like a very well built car from what I have seen at the auto show. I like the engine.

Great car, hardly had to do any repairs for the first 9.5 years. However in the last six months I have had to replace the clutch, radiator, front axle CV boot, and now rebuilding the power steering pump. Not bad I guess that all that lasted over 150k and the tranny and engine seem solid still. Original brakes lasted me until 102,000 miles, I'm still on the original rotors but just put some pads in the back. Valve cover gasket is weeping a bit of oil, not enough to ever have to add any in between oil changes though. It seems my MPG has dropped a click but have not actually done the numbers. I'll see if I can milk it until 210,000 miles when the next timing belt replacement($1,500) will have me running some cost analysis.

Just used the code today on May 1st and it still works. Code language said "This offer is valid until May 1, 2011" so I didn't know if today was good or not. It is.

Bump for new code valid until the end of May. I can happily say my 160,000 mile WRX does not need any parts at this time.

Bump for new code good until July 5th, 15% off again, but no minimum order it appears this time. See OP.

Any more codes??

Just placed a giant order on Friday and asked them when the next code would be, they said maybe the end of the month. I still have not found better prices, including shipping, on OEM Subaru parts even without the code so I keep using them.

pope411 said:   I still have not found better prices, including shipping, on OEM Subaru parts even without the code so I keep using them.Have you asked your local dealer's parts department for a discount? I asked years ago for "mechanics" price and they've been giving me a 20% discount ever since.

Not a bad idea, but the nearest Subaru dealer is 40 miles away, so I just buy online. This place already has about a 25% discount over the actual Subaru list price, plus the 15% codes make it even better.

Any new codes?

Sadly no. They said a new one was coming in September but I never got one. I'm waiting to buy some new OEM headlights for my bugeye WRX after getting burned by some bad aftermarket ones on eBay. Will post if/when I get one.

DAM it ..... I just bout a crank!!!! Well let me know and I'll order the rest of my parts. for my build....!

Just updated the OP (and below) with a New Code until the New Year!

Here is a code for 15% off your SubaruParts.com order over $50.
Code: 4DRxN0jZ
Expires: 1/1/2012

I have an 04 Forester XT that needs a new rear bumper. Any suggestions where to go? I'd rather buy it aftermarket and have it painted at a Body Shop as it is cheaper than a Body Shop.

If you find a shop that is friendly towards customers bringing in your own parts it is always better to source your own parts and bring them in. I'd try a yard or eBay.

When are they bringing that boxster diesel to the U.S.?

sesquipedalian said:   When are they bringing that boxster diesel to the U.S.?

Never. They want to do a gas hybrid instead. Lame.

Thanks OP!!!

Free Shipping Friday:

To say thank you to all of our valued customers we are offering free shipping this Friday January 13, 2012. This offer is good for any order over $50. This offer does not apply to oversized or freight items. Some exclusions apply please see the disclaimer below.

Coupon Code: cJ2kWBjH

Bump for new code good until 2/17: Save 15% off on orders over $50. Coupon Code: RkaxdIxM

Bump for free shipping today only, April 25th. Code: GRdRpE75

Dang.
Replacement engine parts are more than I paid for my whole Justy.
Perhaps I should part it out.

sixt7gt350 said:   Dang.
Replacement engine parts are more than I paid for my whole Justy.
Perhaps I should part it out.

Yeah, I had a similar choice once.

I noticed the prices went up a few percent since the last time I bought from them. Not sure if they bump up the prices when they release a code.

Skipping 41 Messages...
subarupartswarehouse

20% off with code: SUM13

Exp: 09/03/13

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014