• filter:
  • 170717273 74
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
The I have a lot of badges badge, lol

rated:
I guess its the same badge as last year.

No new badge for me.

rated:
Congrats tajar96

rated:
lovelybones said:   I guess its the same badge as last year.

No new badge for me.

what badge?

rated:
itsme13 said:   

No new badge for me.

what badge?

I was hoping for a new 4th of July badge this year. I have last years badge already.

rated:
lovelybones said:   
itsme13 said:   

No new badge for me.

what badge?

I was hoping for a new 4th of July badge this year. I have last years badge already.

When you look at the list of all possible achievements, anything that is dated with 2012, 2013 etc. is never coming back. If you missed it you have a permanent void whereas something like the 4th of July gives you another shot next year. I think they look better without the years in them.

rated:
What? New Achievement(s)?

rated:
post we don't need no stinkin badges

rated:
I would to thank you for this information. I have not been on the website long and this is helpful. When I have tried to contribute to daily trivia answer my searching have not always let me know the answers were given. When they are duplicates I have received some very nasty response so I just gave up. I like to contribute as a way to say Thank You, so I will try to find another way.

Thanks again.

rated:
handsoffmhs said:   I would to thank you for this information. I have not been on the website long and this is helpful. When I have tried to contribute to daily trivia answer my searching have not always let me know the answers were given. When they are duplicates I have received some very nasty response so I just gave up. I like to contribute as a way to say Thank You, so I will try to find another way.

Thanks again.

If you're getting nasty responses, be sure to let the mod team know.  We want to foster a friendly helpful community, and it sounds like your experience hasn't always found that true.

rated:
So, the Google+ and Pinterest badges have a neat contest our marketing team is running over here.  I'm not going to just copy the entire post, but here's what you can win.

• FatWallet logo stainless steel water bottle
  • FatWallet logo squishy ball
  • FatWallet logo drawstring bag
  • FatWallet logo t-shirt
  • 2 FatWallet pens
  • $50 Best Buy gift certificate

Make sure you go check out the details in the thread!

rated:
Two more new badges to be available soon

The Eagle has Landed
Post a "stellar" deal (+10 rating) from 7/20-7/26

Woof!
Post a deal categorized in Pets with positive rating from 7/27-8/2

Let's the postings begin.......

ok, wait till the 20th!

rated:
Post We don't need no stinkin' badges

(I was asked to do this by another user.)

rated:

rated:
When you're trying for the WDNNSB badge, you don't need to put post.  You're "posting" the phrase

rated:
I've posted both "WDNNSB" and "We don't need no stinkin' badges" before and not received the badge, so I guess I'm still missing something.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1035544/?start=2760

Edit: Ha, I just now got the badge after posting the above. Which means there was a glitch at some point since I didn't get it back when I first tried.

rated:
MVP9596 said:   When you're trying for the WDNNSB badge, you don't need to put post.  You're "posting" the phrase
  May I contradict you?

You have to post exactly as they did. Been there, done that, got the T-shir... erm, sorry, badge.

rated:
We don't need no stinkin' badges

Just to be safe.

rated:
Yay!!! Just got my The Eagle has Landed badge.

rated:
lovelybones said:   Yay!!! Just got my The Eagle has Landed badge.

What constitutes a "stellar" deal?

rated:
labboypro said:   

+10 in greens in 1 thread

rated:
labboypro said:   

"Post a "stellar" deal (+10 rating) from 7/20-7/26."

You all will need to really rake in the green for this one. Good luck!

Edit: This is what I get for not typing faster.

rated:
VBMcGB said:   
labboypro said:   

"Post a "stellar" deal (+10 rating) from 7/20-7/26."

You all will need to really rake in the green for this one. Good luck!

Edit: This is what I get for not typing faster.

Woof badge is next!!!!

VB you're just special.

rated:
Woof!Post a deal categorized in Pets with positive rating from 7/27-8/2

where does one find categories? Is that what you call it when you list under Quick Tags?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Woof!Post a deal categorized in Pets with positive rating from 7/27-8/2

where does one find categories? Is that what you call it when you list under Quick Tags?

Categories are visible in Modern View on the left of the Hot Deals page. Staff adds the categories, and anything that is pet-related will be categorized under "pets". Yes, the categories will show in Classic View as "Quick Tags". Does that help?

rated:
VBMcGB said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Woof!Post a deal categorized in Pets with positive rating from 7/27-8/2

Categories are visible in Modern View on the left of the Hot Deals page. Staff adds the categories, and anything that is pet-related will be categorized under "pets". Yes, the categories will show in Classic View as "Quick Tags". Does that help?

do  only people who use Modern View  earn the badge?

rated:

I tried a ways back on this too...

rated:
Got my woof badge today!!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!
we need a meow badge too!

rated:
lovelybones said:   Got my woof badge today!!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!

A meow badge would have been waaaaaay kooler

Meow

rated:
WDNNSB

rated:
LORENW said:   
lovelybones said:   Got my woof badge today!!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!

A meow badge would have been waaaaaay kooler

Meow

I think we need both.

rated:
The woof badge represents dog days of summer

rated:
If a Meow badge is added in addition to a Woof badge, we need a Gecko badge too!  For those cold-blooded deals...or posters

rated:
WDNNSB

rated:
Connman said:   If a Meow badge is added in addition to a Woof badge, we need a Gecko badge too!  For those cold-blooded deals...or posters
  Wouldn't that Gecko badge be for someone who pays far too much for their auto insurance ????

rated:
LORENW said:   
Connman said:   If a Meow badge is added in addition to a Woof badge, we need a Gecko badge too!  For those cold-blooded deals...or postersWouldn't that Gecko badge be for someone who pays far too much for their auto insurance ????
Did you spend 15 minutes trying to save, well you know...

rated:
What new badge is next?

rated:
As someone who subscribes to the "pet" category, the Woof badge has been kind of nice. Thanks all.

rated:
WOOF!!

rated:
Maybe for replying?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 170717273 74
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014