• filter:
  • 172737475 76
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Does this mean I posted all those ice bucket videos for nothing?

rated:
I should get the Just Because badge because a stupid technicality prevented my t-shirt design from winning the annual contest and the piece of crap rat fink that cast doubt (no matter how unfounded) onto my design cost me $500. (shakes fist)

rated:
JayMatt19 said:   The "Just Because" badge was given to people who posted a "Back to School" deal when FW was running their "Back to School" promo.
The promo has ended. I do not know if there is a way to get the badge at this moment. I also don't know if they will make some new criteria to get the badge at a later time.

That's a badge that will come and go "randomly" with different promos we run

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
JayMatt19 said:   The "Just Because" badge was given to people who posted a "Back to School" deal when FW was running their "Back to School" promo.
The promo has ended. I do not know if there is a way to get the badge at this moment. I also don't know if they will make some new criteria to get the badge at a later time.

That's a badge that will come and go "randomly" with different promos we run

Thanks Ted, how will we know when these special periods are?

rated:
You should listen to the wind whispering...

rated:
How about a badge for voicing your opinion - good or bad - on the Rakuten purchase in the main thread...

rated:
Connman said:   How about a badge for voicing your opinion - good or bad - on the Rakuten purchase in the main thread...
  If you give GREEN to a Rakuten deal you will get the "Drinking the Kool-Aid Badge"
  If you give RED to a Rakuten deal you will get the "Rebel without a Cause Badge"

rated:
veckle said:   Does this mean I posted all those ice bucket videos for nothing?
  Sucker.

rated:
rorticus said:   
sterno said: Badges?...
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!!

lol

rated:
Kariput said:   I think I should get the "Just Because" badge just because I've never gotten the "Consistency" badge even though I've filled the requirements many times over.

Me too!

rated:
I should get them all.

rated:
Woohoo! Looks like four new Black Friday 2014 badges will be available soon.

rated:
Like the Post

rated:
Post We don't need no stinkin' badges

rated:
Post We don't need no stinkin' badges

rated:
Yay!! I just hit 100 badges with my "I designed a T-shirt"

rated:
We don't need no stinkin' badges

rated:
How come I got a "I voted" badge when the voting on the Black Friday t-shirts hasn't started yet?

rated:
briarycliffs said:   How come I got a "I voted" badge when the voting on the Black Friday t-shirts hasn't started yet?
  I have a badge for designing a T-shirt. I did not design a T-shirt.

rated:
I want the "you rock badge"

rated:
briarycliffs said:   How come I got a "I voted" badge when the voting on the Black Friday t-shirts hasn't started yet?
  maybe someone fat fingered and you got that instead of No Stinkin Badges?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
  maybe someone fat fingered and you got that instead of No Stinkin Badges?

Nope, got it before I posted.  Got the "designed a t-shirt" and "voted" at the same time.  Still don't have the WDNNSB.

rated:
While we're at it, Where is my Stinkin' Consistency Badge?

rated:
Kariput said:   While we're at it, Where is my Stinkin' Consistency Badge?
  The very same place my 2011 Stocking Stuffer badge is ......

rated:
Kariput said:   While we're at it, Where is my Stinkin' Consistency Badge?
  seriously?  After that string of posts in this thread to prove you'd logged in each day, you never received the Consistency badge? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 172737475 76
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014