• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is a new promotion they are running through World Market.

If you are planning on purchasing something there or using southwest this can be a nice deal.

Turn in your receipt here at World Market:
World Market Receipt Page

Go Here to redeem the code:
Southwest Deal

Restrictions from South West
15% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of any roundtrip Wanna Get Away purchase before taxes and fees.
Purchase must be made between October 23, 2010 and December 1, 2010 for travel October 30, 2010 through January 25, 2011.
Blackout dates apply November 19, 2010 through November 29, 2010 and December 18, 2010 through January 3, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date the discount will not apply.
The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
7-day advance purchase may be required.
Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
Reservations made through southwestvacations.com are not eligible for this promotion.
Promotion code is not combinable with other promotion codes.

Southwest Airlines Vacations
See Southwest Airlines Vacations discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Cost Plus World Market
See Cost Plus World Market discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I would like a code if someone is not going to use theirs. PM me

Thx
Kerrie

chrisj (Nov. 16, 2010 @ 8:05p) |

Does anyone have an extra code to spare? Please PM me. Thanks.My email address is kobeshop@gmail.com

kobeshop (Nov. 20, 2010 @ 6:52p) |

Are codes still out there?

emaij (Jan. 13, 2011 @ 9:01p) |

This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.

Blackout dates apply November 19, 2010 through November 29, 2010 and December 18, 2010 through January 3, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date the discount will not apply.

good deal - ty op!

Terms and Conditions do not specify if you can use this on multiple flights (say if 6 people are going) booked on the same reservation... Anyone know?

nice deal!

btw, if anyone is not using theirs, i'd be happy to take it off your hands. i don't really have anything i need to buy at World Market at the moment..

please pm me.

thanks!

thanks

Sweet deal op! Thanks for sharing.

Good deal, but unfortunately we don't have any of these stores in the Pittsburgh market.

anyone can PM me the receipt barcode?

I need to travel and need that 15% desperately.
Please ....

thanks,

we have no World Market stores in VA

byteless said: we have no World Market stores in VA

Yes we do, here is one of them:

Fairfax
12993 Fair Lakes Parkway
Fairfax, VA 22033
Tel: (703) 502-9777
Approx: 5 Miles

To find the rest:
http://www.worldmarket.com/storeLocator/

byteless said: we have no World Market stores in VA

There are World Market stores all over Virginia.

These 15% coupons are already being sold on fleabay!

vtek63 said: nice deal!

btw, if anyone is not using theirs, i'd be happy to take it off your hands. i don't really have anything i need to buy at World Market at the moment..

please pm me.

thanks!

Same here, not a single store in Kentucky. My party of 8 traveling on Southwest 1/6/2011 would benefit from discount.

Thanks!

I went during lunch and used the code to book my flight. saved $45 for 3 people.

My receipt had a section stating "You must be one of the first 25,000 qualified customers to register at cpwmswa.com using your unique barcode to receive your 15% off code via email." but the promo site does not say anything about the 25,000 limit. so not sure if there is truely a limit or not

can you buy something online to get this barcode?

Figures I just booked non-refundable travel through southwest last week...

Good thing I read the 1st post carefully and noticed the BLACK OUT dates.
It does not work for my upcoming travel over the thanksgiving weekend.
May work for other people though.

sloppy1 said: These 15% coupons are already being sold on fleabay!

I would love to get a discount if someone has one they will not be using. By the way, could you share the link you saw on eBay? I searched but didn't see any for sale.

Thanks!

I can use one code, I would appreciate if anyone can share with it.

Went in with a $10 off $30 coupon and printed one out. Thanks OP!

Thanks for sharing

can anyone pm me the code they already used? think if you change the last 2 charters it will work. I only need to use it once. thanks!

How long until you received email confirmation? 12+ hours and I still don't have it (and it's NOT in my spam folder)

Thanks I needed to book a flight on Southwest Dec 1 this works for me.

I am still waiting on my email confirmation as well (24 hrs now). My instinct is that they are going to delay until the 72 hr sale is over. Which stinks because I was hoping to double up the discount with the sale.

I love Southwest Airlines!

Just booked 5 round trip flights form Indianapolis to Salt Lake City for 5 people (great time to do it, because this 15% off works with the $30, $60, $90, $120 promotion they have going on!) for a total price of $1123.50. The %15 off was on the base fare of all 5 tickets. So I saved an extra $149.30 using the 15% off, besides the money I saved from their other promotion.

If anyone has already signed their barcode up AND received their e-mail from Southwest AND has decided they don't need it/want it for whatever reason, I will buy it from you if you can get the promo code to me before 10pm EST tonight! I will pay $15. I looked for these being sold on eBay, but saw nothing

oh, shoot me an e-mail jesslonguf@gmail.com

Thanks for the green this got me a fatwallet shirt which = priceless.

I did 2 coupons, one under wife's email and one under mine, we both got the coupon code emailed to us instantly.

Wish I knew about this earlier. Does anyone have an extra code to spare? Please PM me. Thanks.

need a code. Please pm. TIA!

i have an extra code. pm me for info

um i entered in the barcode but its not working... what am i doing wrong?

They gave me 3 slips, but only 1 of the bar codes worked for me

If there are any out there not being used, feel free to PM me with info.

Much appreciated!

they didn't give me the other part of the reciept... so i went back and see if they could print out another receipt but instead they found 2 of them in the trash and gave it to me AWESOME.

7 days and I still haven't received confirmation. Not in spam folder. what email address does confirmation come from?

Skipping 8 Messages...
Are codes still out there?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014