• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Big Easy ad
Disclaimer
Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-less turkey fryer @ Big Lots B&M for $88. The next cheapest I have seen them is for $89 during a sale at Lowes. I bought one of these thanks to the last post here on FW and, other than some little tricks I needed to learn, it works awesome!

Specs on Char-Broil's website:

The Big Easy® Oil-less Infrared Turkey Fryer - Delicious, Safe & Easy

Delicious - 100% Infrared heat locks in flavor and keeps food moist – never dry!
Safe - No hot oil to burn, splatter or spill.
Easy - No expensive oil to purchase, clean-up or recycle.

Char-Broil's infrared oil-less turkey fryer is the safe way to fry your turkey. And because it uses NO oil, it's healthier, too. Prepare your turkey with the same injectable marinade you already use, or use seasoned rubs on the outside, which is not an option with traditional fryers. Cooks a turkey from start-to-finish just as quickly as oil-frying without the messy clean-up.

Take The Big Easy® Virtual Tour to see how the infrared heat circles the cooker to penetrate the meat evenly and seal in juices. The result is a bird that's moist inside and crispy outside but without the risk, hassle or added fat and calories of oil. Safely cook a turkey (up to 16 lbs.) or chicken in about 8 to 10 minutes per pound. Roasts and most other large cuts of meat cook for slightly longer.

The Big Easy® includes a cooking basket, basket lifting handle, and meat thermometer and features:

- Enclosed burner design with 16,000 BTU's
- Rotary Ignition
- Cool-touch handles
- Pull-out grease tray
- Stainless steel cooking chamber

2008 Hearth & Patio VESTA Award winner for outdoor cooking innovation

Try The Big Easy® for Rotisserie Chicken, BBQ Pork, Roast Beef, Grilled Vegetables and more. And since there's no oil, you can use your favorite dry rubs and seasonings.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What tricks did you need to learn?

I saw this in my email ad and thought about getting one. I have a 20% off buzz club discount that expires on Saturday.

medic75 said: The next cheapest I have seen them is for $89 during a sale at Lowes.I once found 3 of them marked for $89 at a Lowe's that was phasing them out. Out of habit, I checked the price at the scanner.

$27.99!!!

No wallet. No cash. No friend in sight.
I made a beeline for home, grabbed my wallet, grabbed a 10%off coupon, and headed straight back.

You guessed it.
Gone!
All three!

Been a while before I was able to reconcile with the fact. Not to be found under $100 since then. Until now.
Thanks, OP.
In for one.

aarzi said: medic75 said: The next cheapest I have seen them is for $89 during a sale at Lowes.I once found 3 of them marked for $89 at a Lowe's that was phasing them out. Out of habit, I checked the price at the scanner.

$27.99!!!

I made a beeline for home, grabbed my wallet, grabbed a 10%off coupon, and headed straight back.

You guessed it.
Gone!
All three!

Been a while before I was able to reconcile with the fact. Not to be found under $100 since then. Until now.
Thanks, OP.
In for one.
Never walk into Lowe's (or HD) without a wallet!

Aeromark said: Never walk into Lowe's (or HD) without a wallet!Learnt it the (very) hard way.

aarzi said: medic75 said: The next cheapest I have seen them is for $89 during a sale at Lowes.I once found 3 of them marked for $89 at a Lowe's that was phasing them out. Out of habit, I checked the price at the scanner.

$27.99!!!

You guessed it.
Gone!
All three!

Thanks, OP.
In for one.

you could of put it on hold

$27.99!!!

You guessed it.
Gone!
All three!

Thanks, OP.
In for one.

No driver's license? Did you walk?

aarzi said: Aeromark said: Never walk into Lowe's (or HD) without a wallet!Learnt it the (very) hard way.

Not even a cellphone? You could've called a family member or friend to bring money. Or as someone else suggested, have them put it on hold for you.

No driver's licence. No wallet. No cellphone.
Therefore, could not put on hold, either.
Wrong stupid pants in my hurry.

jimates said: I saw this in my email ad and thought about getting one. I have a 20% off buzz club discount that expires on Saturday.

what kind of discount do you have? Is it a printable coupon? I am thinking of getting sth. at big lots and wonder if your coupon can be share. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014