• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target has these new holiday gift cards that include a free 31 pieces LEGO of Bullseye (Target's Mascot Dog).

Minimum is $5, you might get away with $1 if you are lucky.

If you can't find this at your local Target, wait until weekend as many stores haven't put them out yet

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:

Nice!

Edit: I've been checking every few days, but my Target didn't have any until today! Check with the clerks, some stores just didn't put out any of the Holiday GCs out yet...

InuYasha said: Not sure what the minimum is on the giftcard
I've bought gift cards with as little as $1 on them.
Nice deal

Thanks op!

if you dont find this at your store, wait til Sunday and check again. Most of the stores havent put them out yet. Minimum is $5.

Thanks OP, picked up a couple for stocking stuffers.

Scalpers already are putting them on eBay, AND stole your photo... I hope you can take them down:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-TARGET-BULLSEYE-Knex-Mega-Block-DUPLO-/300488019943?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f67b4fe7

just about to post this..... got 2 for my nephews

Awesome

encendido5 said: Scalpers already are putting them on eBay, AND stole your photo... I hope you can take them down:
Not selling too well on fleaby..lots of ended (no sale) auctions, but at $25 + $8 shipping??

dont know why people even bother to sell these.

Everytime i find them, it always gets sold out the next day.

I also noticed they put all over the places, some in toys, some in cards, some in baby, some just random place where giftcard hangs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014