• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Right now the Roomba 560 or 530 is for 349.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond in the store. If you already get the 20% off coupons then that is $70.00 off, or you can sign up on the website to get a free coupon when you join their mailing list. And right now they have a Rebate that comes in the form of a gift card for Bed Bath and Beyond for $30.00 when you buy the 530 or 560. That makes the price 249.99 for the 560. That is the best deal I can find anywhere, and it's new, not refurbished.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

tip for title, add price, mention its after coupon (AC) and rebate (AR). lets others know without having to click on topic to see the vital info

Damn is that better. I hate to take 5 seconds out of someones day to click link

i think the price is awesome, so i gave you green.

but after reading the reviews on AZ, i'm kinda iffy about it, especially the $100 battery replacement every couple years and the broken brush issue.

Thanks!

My friends have one and recently bought a second for their office.They had the first for 2 years with no problems at all and the second for only six months, but no problems with it either. I got mine for 100 less then them so I will keep my fingers crossed

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014