• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was at HD today and saw this little Husky 2 Gallon Air Compressor with a yellow tag on it for $34. I was at the Santa Clara CA store. This may be regional. They still had several on the shelf.

Model Number: HHD2NK
SKU Number: 948 682

UPC Code: 840534010515

Not on the HD website and there isn't much info on this at all. It looks exactly like this Harbor Freight model: HF Compressor but I guess with a smaller tank.

It's not powerful enough for most air tools. Maybe only good for filling tires, sports equipment, and probably an airbrush.

They also had the Husky 26 Gallon compressor on yellow tag clearance for $150 (originally $259)

YMMV, May be OOS or regional.

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Confirmed in my area. Unfortunately, I actually already got this model in a set a couple years ago on black friday, so I didn't grab a second one, but it's a great price for a little compressor for low airflow requirement jobs.

It works good for brad guns too!

jefflam79 said: It's not powerful enough for most air tools. Maybe only good for filling tires, sports equipment, and probably an airbrush.

Really? Even this will drive sta-ples and brads for me, so with a 2 gallon tank surely it can handle a little more.

Got one similar to that for a bit more. It's OK for small pneumatic tools.

DerProfi said: jefflam79 said: It's not powerful enough for most air tools. Maybe only good for filling tires, sports equipment, and probably an airbrush.

Really? Even this will drive sta-ples and brads for me, so with a 2 gallon tank surely it can handle a little more.

You are correct. It will be enough for small nail guns and staplers but forget about running any drills, rachets, or sanders.

jefflam79 said: You are correct. It will be enough for small nail guns and staplers but forget about running any drills, rachets, or sanders.
Nope, not unless you run them 5 seconds at a time

Any chance of posting a receipt? A local HD will match the price - otherwise it is $15 more (or roughly 50%).

Thanks

3bay has a 948682 with a pic. item #230535628391. Oil free.

I'm in. I returned my evolv craftsman but have really missed it. My HD didn't have one but is ordering me one from a nearby store. Thanks op, wish we had the sky for the larger one.

Nomar116 said: I'm in. I returned my evolv craftsman but have really missed it. My HD didn't have one but is ordering me one from a nearby store. Thanks op, wish we had the sky for the larger one.

I hear ya. I sure could use the larger one with all the things I would like to use a compressor for however I just don't have the space for it .

jefflam79 said:
They also had the Husky 26 Gallon compressor on yellow tag clearance for $150 (originally $259)

YMMV, May be OOS or regional.

If anybody sees this please post store number, or even better, receipt, my HD says they'll match (it is 239.99 at e. syr).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014